Ratings for Dr. Jacqueline Chudiak

jacqueline has been my dentist for over 20yrs.She is kind, compassionate and has always done great work for me and my family.She always explains my treatment and options.I have sent a number of my friends and family members to her and they have all been happy and continue to return.i have found her to be very fair and honest.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2017

I have been going to Dr. Chudiak for years and have had very good service each time I have been there. I always recommend her to my friends. It is almost impossible to get an appointment last min.

flag | Submitted December 10, 2014

My hour appointment turned into two and a half hours. The doctor showed up twenty minutes after my appointment started and I was her first patient of the day!

flag | Submitted November 23, 2014

I needed a wisdom tooth removed. The dentist decided to go ahead with a bridge. This necessitated more work and pain than necessary as the bridge had to be temporary first until the wisdom tooth healed. Then a permanent one would be installed. I was not informed of this until too late. The billing is ongoing.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2013