Ratings for Dr. Sebastian Miller

If only you don't indulge your religious views in your treating people....

flag | Submitted October 11, 2017

Dr. Sebastian Miller's response
As much as you, I too strongly dislike imposing religious and other stock opinions upon my patients. I obviously got it wrong. It would be most beneficial if you could arrange to come in so that we can discuss the matter further in order that we can avoid this happening in future. You can book an appointment via www.drsebmiller.com Thank you for your feedback!

Submitted October 14, 2017

I find your name that I search the doctor who is aware about Ehlers Danlos Syndrome....I tried to find the contact for ask your help, I hope that you can contact me, accepting to your new patient...thank you!! you are only the doctor in Ottawa who know about EDS...

flag | Submitted September 20, 2017

Dr. Sebastian Miller's response
Thank you for your enquiry, please come in and I will do my best to help. You can make an appointment at www.drsebmiller.com

Submitted October 15, 2017

Dr. Miller is a wonderful doctor! My family and I havent had a family dr in years and we found dr. M at apple tree and would go out of our way to find out which location he would be at when we needed a dr. Glad he has his own place now, much easier to find him. He is hands down a great doctor!!

flag | Submitted September 5, 2017

Dr. Sebastian Miller's response
Thank you so much, your feedback is very encouraging for all of us in the clinic. You can now book your own appointment too via www.drsebmiller.com

Submitted October 15, 2017

Dr. Miller is the best doctor hands down! Very knowledgeable, caring and helpful. Very humble extremely helpful great personality. Does not rush you and addresses all your concern. I'm so happy I have such a knowledgeable family doctor ! Thank you Dr Miller for your hard work, knowledge and professionalism!

flag | Submitted August 9, 2017

Dr. Sebastian Miller's response
Thank you so much for your kind post, it is perhaps a description of the service I aspire too, and only occasionally attain, but it is deeply appreciated by our staff, and definitely gets me out of bed in the morning!

Submitted October 15, 2017

Very knowledgeable and explained the medicine he prescribed.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2017

Dr. Sebastian Miller's response
I am glad to have been of service. Keep well and if you need us we are here!

Submitted October 15, 2017

HE IS VERY CARING,HUMBLE , EXTREMELY HELPFULL KNOWLEDGEABLE ,LISTEN WITH CONCENTRATION YOUR CONCERNS.i NEVER HAD A DOCTOR BEFORE LIKE HIM TAKING APPOIMTMENTS FOR REFERING DOCTORS

flag | Submitted July 11, 2017

Dr. Sebastian Miller's response
You have been very generous in your response, thank you most kindly. We take heart in your response and I hope we can maintain the standard. May your caps remain on lock forevermore!

Submitted October 15, 2017

Taking new patients? If so what is the waiting time to get in to register?

flag | Submitted July 10, 2017

Dr. Sebastian Miller's response
We are unfortunately quite overbooked these days. I will let you know when we have space.

Submitted October 15, 2017

Saw him a couple years ago a couple of times. Pays attention. Was impressed. He offered a quick piece of advice which helped with my diabetes. Found solutions where others usually just maintained things. He's worth travelling and waiting to see.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2017

Dr. Sebastian Miller's response
I hope that the advice has remained useful - there are some recent advances in diabetes which are really exciting. Please let me know if there is anything more we can do to help. We now have a diabetes specialist on site who can carry things further if you require.

Submitted October 15, 2017

He is an ok busy doctor but not that great, the staff has their days too

flag | Submitted July 3, 2017

Dr. Sebastian Miller's response
Thank you for the honest feedback which will push me to reevaluate my practice.

Submitted July 5, 2017

He insists every serious medical situation ,even ones that ended me up in emerg was psychiatric, otherwise hes ok?

flag | Submitted June 22, 2017

Dr. Sebastian Miller's response
I am sorry for you that this happened to you. Please come in and tell me what happened so that I can reduce the risk of making the same mistake again in future.

Submitted July 5, 2017

Dr. Sebastian Miller's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients

All patients welcome via appointment or walk-in. You are able to arrange appointments via telephone or online. This MD's website can be located at https://www.drsebmiller.com/

• French
  • Spanish
  • English

• University of Aberdeen (Grad. 1996)

• MBChB