Outstanding Staff Badge
World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Sebastian Miller

Hi Dr. Miller, I'm just wondering if you're accepting new patients? I read the comments and it makes me want my whole family (me, my husband and my 2 daughters - a toddler and an infant ) to be under your care.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2017

Dr. Miller is simply amazing. He is so kind, very attentive and takes his time to listen to any questions you may have. Thank you so much for all your help!

flag | Submitted December 2, 2017

Dr Miller is absolutely amazing. Very caring and wants to fix the problem not just prescribe medications and band aides. Easily the best Dr that I have ever gone to and will continue to see. He has a fantastic personality and actually listens to what you are having issues with. Keep up the amazing work!

flag | Submitted November 27, 2017

The best doctor who is compassionate and knows his stuff, I highly recommend!

flag | Submitted November 24, 2017

If only you don't indulge your religious views in your treating people....

flag | Submitted October 11, 2017

Dr. Sebastian Miller's response
As much as you, I too strongly dislike imposing religious and other stock opinions upon my patients. I obviously got it wrong. It would be most beneficial if you could arrange to come in so that we can discuss the matter further in order that we can avoid this happening in future. You can book an appointment via www.drsebmiller.com Thank you for your feedback!

Submitted October 14, 2017

I find your name that I search the doctor who is aware about Ehlers Danlos Syndrome....I tried to find the contact for ask your help, I hope that you can contact me, accepting to your new patient...thank you!! you are only the doctor in Ottawa who know about EDS...

flag | Submitted September 20, 2017

Dr. Sebastian Miller's response
Thank you for your enquiry, please come in and I will do my best to help. You can make an appointment at www.drsebmiller.com

Submitted October 15, 2017

Dr. Miller is a wonderful doctor! My family and I havent had a family dr in years and we found dr. M at apple tree and would go out of our way to find out which location he would be at when we needed a dr. Glad he has his own place now, much easier to find him. He is hands down a great doctor!!

flag | Submitted September 5, 2017

Dr. Sebastian Miller's response
Thank you so much, your feedback is very encouraging for all of us in the clinic. You can now book your own appointment too via www.drsebmiller.com

Submitted October 15, 2017

Dr. Miller is the best doctor hands down! Very knowledgeable, caring and helpful. Very humble extremely helpful great personality. Does not rush you and addresses all your concern. I'm so happy I have such a knowledgeable family doctor ! Thank you Dr Miller for your hard work, knowledge and professionalism!

flag | Submitted August 9, 2017

Dr. Sebastian Miller's response
Thank you so much for your kind post, it is perhaps a description of the service I aspire too, and only occasionally attain, but it is deeply appreciated by our staff, and definitely gets me out of bed in the morning!

Submitted October 15, 2017

Very knowledgeable and explained the medicine he prescribed.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2017

Dr. Sebastian Miller's response
I am glad to have been of service. Keep well and if you need us we are here!

Submitted October 15, 2017

HE IS VERY CARING,HUMBLE , EXTREMELY HELPFULL KNOWLEDGEABLE ,LISTEN WITH CONCENTRATION YOUR CONCERNS.i NEVER HAD A DOCTOR BEFORE LIKE HIM TAKING APPOIMTMENTS FOR REFERING DOCTORS

flag | Submitted July 11, 2017

Dr. Sebastian Miller's response
You have been very generous in your response, thank you most kindly. We take heart in your response and I hope we can maintain the standard. May your caps remain on lock forevermore!

Dr. Sebastian Miller's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients

All patients welcome via appointment or walk-in. You are able to arrange appointments via telephone or online. This MD's website can be located at https://www.drsebmiller.com/

• French
  • Spanish
  • English

• University of Aberdeen (Grad. 1996)

• MBChB