Dr. Sebastian Miller

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Sebastian Miller

Dr. Miller is highly competent as well as caring and empathetic towards his patients. I can’t say enough good things about him!

flag | Submitted June 19, 2018

My first visit. Thank you Dr. Miller for your understanding and help. Cheers

flag | Submitted May 3, 2018

This place is absolutely amazing as the place is always clean and the staff is awesome Dr Miller is a gift from heaven He is nice understandable above all is a good person a god Doctor for your family for sure.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2018

I love Dr. M, he's amazing, however he is NEVER on time. The last THREE times I have made an appointment to see him, I've had to wait OVER 45 minutes past my appointment till I see him. This is ridiculous, it happens way to frequently, its frustrating and unacceptable. There is a reason I made an appointment and did not come for a walk in. As a professional, punctuality should be key.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2018

Our mother was in pain for 30 years with asthma attacks and sleepless nights. Over many decades, we saw many doctors and specialist in Pakistan and even in Canada but they all failed to do their basic job by checking my mother pulse and prescribed my mother tons of asthma medications. Couple of years ago we decided to see Dr. Miller and rest is history. After checking my mother pulse for few minutes he determined that all along she had a heart diseases called atrial fibrillation. So she was prescribed Bisoprolol and baby Aspirin. Now she is perfectly fine.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2018

Listens with open mind. Has multifaceted experience, does not treat homeo therapy as quackery. Refers to specialist if he thinks patient would be better served instead of ordering tests and guessing. Like many GPs pressed for time because of the way OHIP billing works, see as many patients on as many visits as possible to make a living, instead of dealing with patients' all concerns in one visit. As a result many excellent Dr.s have poor ratings.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2018

Do well the first visite after that he does not pay any attention to patient and go fast and prescibe medication that has nothibg to do with your problem.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2018

Went to see him at an Appletree Walk-in, and was very impressed. He was able to address my concerns, refer me when necessary to other specialists, and was very knowledgeable and helpful surrounding all issues I raised with him. Nice to see dedicated physicians are still alive and well in our city, and practicing great "bed side" medicine, the way it was meant to be practiced!

flag | Submitted February 26, 2018

Dr. Miller, I would like to know where can I sign up in order to be your new patient?

flag | Submitted January 31, 2018

I have a very dim view of the medical profession in general, and their "self-regulating" College in particular. My former G.P. made a prescription error which left me with auditory brain damage, and I have experienced dishonest and abusive behaviour from two other physicians. I am now actually quite terrified of doctors and their unrestrained power over their patients. I need not have worried about Dr. Miller, though. He was competent, and treated me with sensitivity and respect. What a nice man. The very best sign, particularly with G.P.s, is when they admit to limits on their knowledge. This doctor is so honest he is actually willing to acknowledge and learn from any errors he might make (see posts below). That is so incredibly rare. I am extremely impressed with Sebastian's attitude in this regard, and he helped me remember that not all physicians are arrogant bullies. I wouldn' t hesitate to recommend Dr. Miller to my family and friends, and that really says a lot coming from me. His kindness and flexibility made a huge difference to me. Dr. Miller obviously cares about his patients.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2018

Dr. Sebastian Miller's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients

All patients welcome via appointment or walk-in. You are able to arrange appointments via telephone or online. This MD's website can be located at https://www.drsebmiller.com/

• French
  • Spanish
  • English

• University of Aberdeen (Grad. 1996)

• MBChB