Ratings for Dr. Vishwas J. Mashalkar

Dr. Mashalkar is extremely knowledgeable and caring. He has helped me for the last 12 years of my life and taught me so much over the years. He is willing to work with the patient and tries to always be in our favor. I went from an extremely low point in my life and now I am stable and a successful business owner. I am not sure what I would have done without him in my life. He is simply amazing. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2017

It was a pleasure working with Dr. Mashalkar. He saw me through a very difficult time in my life. He is kind, understanding, patient, personable and extremely knowledgeable. Would highly recommend him!

flag | Submitted July 26, 2016

He literally saved my wife's life. She came to him, on 20 different psych meds and he took her down to just 3 medications in about 10 months. I can never repay him for giving me my wife back.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2015

He is amazing and helped me through the worst times of my life. He knew me by name, and knew everything about me. He made me feel like I wad worth something.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2015

Dr. M and his staff has pulled myself and two other family members out of opiate addiction,we have a savings for the first time in a long time. Thank you Dr. M and staff.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2015

Best Dr I've ever had the pleasure of seeing. He was kind, attentive, knowledgeable, and truly carted about my mental health and well being. I saw him for almost 10 years and left on great terms. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2015

The office has a relaxed atmosphere. The staff are all supportive and helpful. Dr. Mashalkar's practice is one of excellence; he is very thorough, down-to-Earth, and knowledgeable. I've had complications with my medications, and he has always been patient with me and very quick to resolve the issues. He responds to phone calls and messages in a timely manner. He is supportive and encourages progress with my personal conflicts. I highly recommend Dr. Mashalkar.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2013

I absolutly LOVE Dr.M,I have been going to him for about 5 years now. He has helped me through my addiction and my depression. He has also seen me through my last 2 pregnancies, and is always so sweet with my little boys when they come in with me.I love him so much that I drive a total of 6 hours once a month to go see him!! The drive is rough, but I'll never find another doctor like him! He is so sweet, he doesn't judge, he listens very well and he also returns your phone calls almost immediatly even when he's not in the office! Dr.M REALLY CARES, and that is hard to find in a dr these days!

flag | Submitted May 14, 2013

Dr M is the best! He is funny, friendly, personal, and takes the time EVERY time to make sure that he is thorough. He is an absolute expert in pharmacology (medications), and will find what works for you. I have seen him over the past several years for depression and anxiety. He did not give up until I was on the right medication for ME! Thank you Dr M!

flag | Submitted September 8, 2012

Dr. Mashalkar helped my son get out of the drug induced haze Dr. Valko had him in and got him back to being himself. Hes extremely compassionate and empathetic. He took the time to get to know my son and connected him with one of the therapists in his practice, Cynthia. We love Dr. Mashalkar and his staff.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2012

Dr. Vishwas J. Mashalkar's Credentials

• Dr P D M Med Coll, Amravati, Maharashtra, India (Grad. 1991)

Top Hospitals in Sylvania, OH