Ratings for Dr. Peter Akai

Leonard J. Gauthier, 5-9204-111Ave, Edmonton, T5G 0A1: Dr. Akai was my doctor when he worked on a part-time, volunteer basis at the Boyle-McCauley Health Center. Two of the 3 ratings above describe Dr. Akai as "caring"...and I very much agree with that. He is a caring man, and extremely solemn at all times. I think the suffering of his patients must cause him great distress. I asked him once how long he'd been studying medicine...university...medical school...etc.. He thought about it a bit, then he said, "About 22 years...you never stop learning...studying."

flag | Submitted April 18, 2017

Was my Doctor at the Misericordia Hospital, such a caring man. Went above and beyond, even gave me his cell phone number to reach him, awesome doctor.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2016

Highly qualified physician with effective and helpful practise at Misericordia Hospital and downtown Edmonton

flag | Submitted July 27, 2015

Dr. Akai saved my life. He cleared me of all infections post surgery. Will always be grateful. Most caring man, was there for me through everything.

flag | Submitted May 31, 2013