Dr. Suzan Yousef Abdel Salam

Ratings for Dr. Suzan Yousef Abdel Salam

Possibly the worst person I have ever spoken too. Can you even call her human?

flag | Submitted December 27, 2017

She is not credentialed as an endocrinologist. it is the mistake of the company that she works for.

flag | Submitted December 20, 2017

I recently moved to barrie and was referred to Dr. Salam. As a type 1 diabetic and a nurse practitioner I am confident in my approach to diabetes management. This doctor is why science based medicine receives such scrutiny. She has very little interest in patient care, loves to push medication and additive devices that provide her with a paycheck. I am so disgusted by this woman and her lack of knowledge and compassion. People come for advice and assessment not ridicule and judgement.

Submitted November 8, 2017

She would not even look at me ..... I was very disappointed in her service. Would not recommend her at all.

flag | Submitted October 31, 2017

I generally do not review other patient's critiques on physicians. It has always been my opinion that when a negative review is posted to ask myself...What were the patient's expectations of the physician?" Today my husband was seen on consult by Dr. Salam. We were both pleased with all staff attached to her practice. Time was afforded to meet our needs, questions were answered and recommendations provided. We will continue to be monitored according to the patient's needs. We did not feel rushed during our visit. Was a pleasure to have met the physician and all of her staff.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2017

Dr Susan Abdel-Salam is a wonderful Doctor, really nice to talk to and will answer any question you may have. It is a real pleasure to have her as my Endocrinologist. Thank You for all your help,

flag | Submitted October 4, 2017

Lots of info provided. Very pleased overall with visits .Office very proffesional and caring🌝

flag | Submitted September 20, 2017

Everything negative was wiped out & everything you read here is hogus bogus

flag | Submitted September 8, 2017

I found Dr Salam to be excellent. She is passionate about her field and gives great advice and offers many resource's and worshops to deal with diabetes.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2017

I am always had a positive experience with Dr Salam, knowledgeable, pleasant, I appreciate her help.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2017

Dr. Suzan Yousef Abdel Salam

Dr. Suzan Yousef Abdel Salam's response
Thank you for your feedback. We appreciate it.

Submitted June 28, 2017

Dr. Suzan Yousef Abdel Salam's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients