Ratings for Dr. Suzan Yousef Abdel Salam

I am always had a positive experience with Dr Salam, knowledgeable, pleasant, I appreciate her help.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2017

Dr. Suzan Yousef Abdel Salam's response
Thank you for your feedback. We appreciate it.

Submitted June 28, 2017

My husband has been seeing Dr. Salam for quite a few years now, and I have had the opportunity to meet her. What a pleasure it was. She is always so pleasant and very easy to talk to. She also have an amazing staff. It is so nice too know that their are awesome doctors and pleasant people still out there.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2017

Submitted May 15, 2017

I have been extremely pleased and have every confidence in Dr Salam. She explains medical conditions in layman's terms and takes a genuine interest in her patients.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2017

Submitted May 15, 2017

Exceptional Doctor, very keen and extremely knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted April 30, 2017

Submitted May 1, 2017

Great team at LMC. Got my diabeatus under control .

flag | Submitted April 27, 2017

Submitted May 1, 2017

Dr Salam and her staff have been instrumental in helping me get my diabetes under control. Before I started seeing them, I had enormous difficulty controlling my blood sugar levels, but within a year, they helped me achieve much healthier levels. At first, she seemed to be slightly "short" with me, but as time went by, and I began to take more responsibility for my own health, she warmed up. We have very pleasant visits now.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2017

Submitted May 1, 2017

This Doctor declined to lower the dose of my medication despite the fact that she admitted it was too much, saying that my body needed time to adapt to it. Saw another endocrinologist who explained to me what the numbers on my blood result mean and that the higher dose I was on could be damaging to me if I continued.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2017

Dr. Suzan Yousef Abdel Salam's response
Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback. It's very helpful for me to be aware of these issues.

Submitted April 24, 2017

This Doctor is good, but I need more options and lifestyle suggestions for my case.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2017

Submitted April 24, 2017

I have been a patient of Dr Salam's since September 2016, being treated for hyperthyroidism. She answers all my questions, explains options that are available for my condition and the process that follows. I wanted the least evasive treatment to start, which was daily medication. I was responding very well to the treatment at which the next visit the medication was reduced. Two weeks later I felt the symptoms coming back, I contacted her office. The office returned my call and I was told to get my blood work done and gave me an appt for the following week. Dr Salam increased my medication slightly and gave me another follow appt but contact her if I needed to. Seven months later, Dr Salam and I have a fabulous Dr/patient relationship and I'm responding well to treatment. This will be a long term treatment, but I'm very glad I went this route instead of surgery. Many thanks Dr Salam for helping me get back to some sort of "feeling well" again!

flag | Submitted April 11, 2017

Submitted April 17, 2017

Very knowledgeable, helpful, kind, professional physician. It was a pleasure being treated by her.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2017

Dr. Suzan Yousef Abdel Salam's response
Thank you for your kind words. We appreciate your feedback.

Submitted April 10, 2017

Dr. Suzan Yousef Abdel Salam's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients