Dr. Suzan Yousef Abdel Salam

Ratings for Dr. Suzan Yousef Abdel Salam

Rude, no bad manners & was almost dangerous with her advice & recommendations. Luckily I could find a real endocrinologists who was surprised at wat for medications she recommended to me. She is about making big cheques at the end of the day. Find a real endocrinologist, . save yourself sick days due to her lack of knoweldge & empathy.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2018

Have seen her once out of the 2 visits we have had. Very pushy, doesn't listen to client/patient. Her assistant is also very rude and pushy. She has my mother now very anxious and afraid of going back to see her by pushy a treatment that my mother does not want and will not do even if the med.'s which are extremely expensive are covered by the government. They do not listen. I have told my mother that we will not be going back to her either so that she will not be scared and worried about the visit. I give this office one star.

flag | Submitted May 31, 2018

Rude and impolite. Another doctor who think she is god

flag | Submitted May 27, 2018

I am not one to write bad review's because I believe everyone should judge for themselves but please beware.... My husband and I are new to Barrie, my husband was referred to Dr. Salam to help manage his type 1 diabetes that wlhe has recently been diagnosed with. We went to the office 4 times, she pushed diabetic aids on my husband no matter how many times he said no as his work attire does not accommodate ( as if she was making a commission) She refused to listen to anything we had to say, she gave generic answers to health concerns and questions that we had. Absalutly the worst doctor we have ever seen. After seeing her the last time his diabetes went out of control and he was crashing constantly. The reviews on Dr. Salam are correct and we will not be returning to this office again.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2018

Rude. Abrupt. Disrespectful. Its a shame that someone feels belittled and brushed off when facing ill health. Consistently not a pleasant experience being in her care. Her staff though are excellent.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2018

No bed side manner. Will not listen to me. At the end shouted at me & was so rushing the appointment. A convenient store seller would be more attentive than her to me. NO COMING AGAIN.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2018

Many appointments with this doctor. She uses a nurse practitioner who is very cold, no heart!!!!. That is who you will see most often. The dr. Herself don't come at all to see you, I feel rushed out. :( , they don't listen to what you are telling them, VERY TERRIBLE she should not be a doctor!!!

flag | Submitted March 27, 2018

Many appointments with this doctor. She uses a nurse practitioner. That is who you will see most often. The dr. Herself will sometimes have a quick 1 on 1 with you. Although in the 1 on 1 I feel rushed out. :( I requested a different diabetic Dr.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2018

Please no more visits to her clinic. Just read all what she did to all patiens including me..

flag | Submitted March 1, 2018

Possibly the worst person I have ever spoken too. Can you even call her human?

flag | Submitted December 27, 2017

Dr. Suzan Yousef Abdel Salam's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients