Ratings for Dr. Jean-Franco Legare

My husband had a valve repair over a year ago and has recovered 100% and we credit his recovery and life to Dr. Legare. Dr. Legare is a compassionate and caring doctor who makes you feel that all will be ok. He is simply the best.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2016

An amazing, genuinely caring doctor - I feel blessed to have him and his team as my carers. LVAD surgery 2 years ago and the follow up has and still is unbelievable. Dr. Legare goes above and beyond what is expected and does it in a caring, gentle way. There is no better heart surgeon.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2015

Dr. Legare was amazing. He thoroughly explained every procedure he was going to do and we had complete and total confidence in him and his abilities. He's incredibly knowledgeable and uses the most modern procedures and ideas. He has an excellent genuine manner in his dealing with patients and ensures they understand completely what he will be doing. He saved my husband's life with a triple bypass surgery and we are incredibly grateful and recommend him highly.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2013