Ratings for Dr. Anjum Naveed

Quite possibly the WORST consultation I have had to endure in relation to my two year old sons medical issue. First, both myself and my partner were meet with a stone faced Mr. Naveed who refused to answer any of our questions nor address any of our concerns, we were only advised to return in another six months for another check up from the original surgery over a year ago. Dr.? Naveed could barely read the information on my son from his computer screen, had no idea what he was talking about and did not even have the decency to acknowledge either of us when we spoke to him. As the Dr? next in line to a Dr. Martin Caldwell I feel he has a lot to work on in regards professionalism and attitude as he lacks any interpersonal skills whatsoever. Both myself and my partner left the office confused, upset and with another appointment to actually see Dr. Caldwell in another three weeks. Very unprofessional Dr. to deal with and very poor service.

flag | Submitted May 30, 2013