Ratings for Dr. Daniel Kritzinger

Dr Kritzinger is excellent. Nothing else to say really. Just brilliant.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2017

Both my wife and daughter had bad experience with this clinic but being local I tried them when I was ill and found the new Dr Kritzinger extremely good. Eighteen months ago my wife was found to have a brain tumour and I convinced her to see Dr K for constant help and he was the most caring doctor I have experienced. I recently had a hassle with an eye and was referred to a leading opthalmologist who commented that it was unusual for a GP to have the insight that Dr K had shown in his referral.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2015

I have been seeing Daniel for a few months and have always found him to be a good listener, but a cautious practitioner. I seldom have need of a doctor's advice so tend to 'stockpile' conditions for any one visit. Although Daniel does listen, he sometimes doesn't 'hear' me. He looks at scenarios from a mainstream perspective and tends to want to investigate normal avenues first, whereas I come armed with my list of research possibles that tend to be pushed to the back burner. This has resulted in more visits to see him when his suggestions, tests or referrals have failed. I find this very frustrating! I have told him, and other doctors, many times before that I KNOW my body better than anyone else, so I would expect a doctor to be on full alert given my infrequent visits for advice or treatment. I can't fault Daniel on wanting to look at things purely from a medical perspective, but when the evidence is sitting right in front of a doctor, it needs to be investigated above all else. Labs are notoriously wrong with their results, in my case suspected hypothyroidism, and the medical profession generally has very little experience or understanding of the thyroid, in my opinion. While I acknowledge that Daniel is a good doctor, my doctor of choice would be an integrative one - one that combines conventional Western medicine with alternative or complementary treatments. I am still trying to get to the bottom of my chronic fatigue, swollen glands (or lymph nodes) and fibromyalgia. With Daniel I feel I am getting there, but at his pace. I want my life back, and I want it back now! Overall, Daniel does listen and that makes him a good doctor in my book.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2015

Daniel was my Doctor when he was based in SA, found him to be very thorough, helpful and personable.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2015

I am new to the Dayboro area. Have had a couple of appointments with Daniel now. Find him to be warm and helpful. Has investigated and researched my (minor) condition to my satisfaction. No complaints so far!

flag | Submitted September 10, 2014

Competent doctor who listens well, interacts well in appointments with children & adults alike.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2014

Very friendly and nice Doctor. Daniel has been a great help to me for many years

flag | Submitted September 22, 2013

New Doctor to the Medical Centre - Found him to be very off handed - had a ten min consultation came away $130 poorer and still felt that he had not answered my concerns for my health. Also the same on a previous consultation. Have since changed doctors/medical centre even though I had been going to this Medical Centre for nearly 20 years

flag | Submitted May 29, 2013