Ratings for Dr. Kurt P. Schropp

Dr. Schropp and his staff were awesome! My son had surgery in April and I have nothing but good things to say about the whole experience. Dr. Schropp answered all the questions that we had and thoroughly explained what would need to be done during the surgery. As parents, we were very anxious, but he was very helpful and considerate of our feelings, as well as my son. We would recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2009

This guy knows his stuff. He proformed a surgery on my son and he could have been is school the next day. He addressed all of our concerns. The only problem is that he often acts as if he is rushed. He gives you all the personal attention you need, but still acts rushed.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2008

flag | Submitted February 12, 2008

Dr. Schrop is my hero. He saved my daughter's life. I'm very thankful for what he's done.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2007

This guy is terrible! He knows nothing about how to help patients after sugery. He toyed with me for six months until he said he could no help and then made it sound like it was my fault. His nurse, Karlon Stephen is also terrible. The both told me oppisite information. Do not see these people, or any one from KU Med. They don't know what they are doing.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2006

Dr. Kurt P. Schropp's Credentials

• Creighton University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1982)