Ratings for Dr. Susan Janssens

Dr Susan Janssens is extremely knowledgeable and I can't thank her enough for helping me navigate my health concerns and getting to the root cause of the issues. I have a lot more energy throughout the day, my circulation has improved and I no longer experience panic attacks. Thank you Dr. Janssens! I recommend paying her a visit if you are struggling with any unresolved health concerns, or just want to have better overall well-being.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2015

I saw Dr. Janssens at the knee clinic after being diagnosed with a tear in my meniscus and prescribed PRP. I was terrified of needles and worried about the whole procedure. Dr. Janssens was very patient with me and did a wonderful job. I am very happy with my results and am back running, which is something I had previously thought would be something I would never be able to do again. Thank you Dr. Janssens!

flag | Submitted July 23, 2015

My daughter had been diagnosed with "Chronic Daily Migraine" by Alberta Children's Hospital, and we were basically told this was a condition she would more than likely live with for the rest of her life. A prescription was given to her to (initially) be taken twice a day. Not believing my nine (9) year old had this condition "just because" I sought the help of Dr. J

flag | Submitted March 23, 2015

Dr. Janssens is an incredibly gifted practitioner who is able to determine the source of symptoms and then address them in short order. She resolved a longstanding (24 year) IBS (irritable bowel) situation which was debilitating at times, in a 20 minute session and it has remained resolved ever since (going on 10 years). I have been witness to many similarly 'amazing' resolutions of symptoms and must highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2015

I have been seeing Susan for about six years. She is fabulous. She has helped me overcome depression and helped me cure something that the medical system, after a deluge of tests, could not diagnose.

flag | Submitted May 25, 2014

I would like to recommend Dr Janssens. She helped me with a long-standing chronic pain problem in my knee, neck and back. She did an injection therapy called neuralprolotherapy that uses sugar. I never thought that I would be able to handle the injections but they were only slightly uncomfortable. It only took 3 visits to feel better than I have for many years. I wish I had know about this years ago.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2013

Dr. Janssens has clearly saved me years of pain and frustration. She is extremely knowledgeable and caring. A needle in a haystack. I was blessed to have found her.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2013

I have been seeing Dr. Janssens, off and on, for the past 5 years. She is compassionate and a thorough professional. From her vast array of medical and spiritual knowledge, she will recommend a treatment plan that is suitable for her patients. I highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2013

Hi Dr Janssens is an excellent and knowledgable doctor who helped me heal a longstanding health problem that everyone else had missed. I now have my energy and zest for life back! She works on many different levels and is very kind and compassionate. What is awesome is how little time it actually took to feel better. I highly recommend her.

Dr. Susan Janssens's Credentials