Ratings for Dr. Darren Nichols

He is so kind and compassionate and good at what he does, that I left him a thank you note. I may have spelled his last name wrong (Dr. Nichols if you read these reviews, I’m sorry). I was told for confidentiality reasons they couldn’t tell me the correct spelling. He is the only ER doctor I ever want to see. I know that is not possible, but when someone is genuine, and wants you to not just get better, but thrive, then you get to hope that he’s the face you see when you walk in those doors.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2019

Dr. Nichols was wonderful after a doctor at another facility left me in tears calling a true illness an axiety attack. Dr. Nichols explained how a medication I am on could be causing the problem something I hadn't heard but was very possible.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2019

He and his wonderful staff had just reset my dislocated shoulder pain free with the use of a new anesthesia when he walked in the room like IQ meets GQ so brilliant and handsome . Thank you Dr. Handsome . J Tull

flag | Submitted December 25, 2018

Working with him is a pleasure and he is always there for his patients. Smart, kind and hard working!

flag | Submitted January 2, 2018

Absolutely fantastic physician! So kind, professional, knowledgeable, efficient, thorough! A pleasure to have him as my ER doctor!

flag | Submitted February 13, 2017

Dr. Nichols was very compassionate and professional. I couldn't believe when he said, I will make sure you are okay before I go home. Thankful to be treated by him.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2016

Very rofessionsl, compassionate, put his patient first , ensuring I'm well and taking care of before I was sent home. Amazingdoctor

flag | Submitted February 17, 2016

Such a great doctor. Very knowledgeable and compassionate.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2016

Dr Nichols was extremely helpful and compassionate in regards to my situation!

flag | Submitted January 11, 2016

Dr. Nichols treated my 98-year-old mother with great care and compassion. He ensured that she was admitted and taken care of after she suffered a fall rather than sending her home with painkillers. She consequently received the rehabilitation she desperately needed and is now back in her home more mobile and stronger than she was before the fall. Dr. Nichols is an absolutely wonderful individual and excellent physician and we are so thankful he was the emergency doctor who treated our mother.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2014