Ratings for Dr. C Dacko

What an unexpectedly wonderful experience! Thorough explanation and very professional. 👍👍

flag | Submitted March 6, 2018

The office was able to accomodate me immediately and my tooth feels much better! Highly recommended

flag | Submitted November 14, 2017

I was very impressed with the entire experience. The staff and doctor were kind, patient and professional. Highly recommend!

flag | Submitted October 21, 2017

Rude and condescending. Very expensive and very lengthy procedure. And my tooth still hurts!

flag | Submitted July 23, 2017

I was seen immediately and the tooth pain was gone ! Great staff- friendly and helpful. Doctor was terrific.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2017

Great Doctor and staff - kind, knowledgeable and personable! Definitely recommend!

flag | Submitted March 12, 2017

Beautiful office! The staff is great and he is very thorough. Very impressed with the care I have received from this office

flag | Submitted February 16, 2017

The friendly and courteous staff made me feel comfortable and at ease. The doctor took his time to explain the procedure and any questions I had. I highly recommend this office.

flag | Submitted November 29, 2016

I was very impressed with how the staff went out of their way to assist me and address my questions and concerns. They made me feel at ease with the procedure and the doctor was very professional and really made me feel comfortable. I really recommend this office to those who require root canal treatment.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2016

I was initially very apprehensive about having this treatment performed but the staff and Doctor were very comforting and reassuring. The experience was surprisingly pleasant and overall rate is excellent! Highly recommend this Doctor!

flag | Submitted September 19, 2016