Ratings for Dr. Con Kafataris

Hired gun.Told me once you make a Work cover claim you will never get a job.Only chance for me was to return to work regardless of how I was and try and save my job.He said I should push my Dr and rehab support to sign me as fit for work with no restrictions.He did this wgile still writing that I was in recovery and the rate of recovery was unknown.He didn't ask me about pain,problems with everyday living,driving,transport etc.He was a cold,arrogant individual lacking in personality.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2017

A social parasite leeching off the welfare system for over 25yrs without doing any real work while telling injured people in wheelchairs they are a burden on the welfare system. A typical Communist parasite!

flag | Submitted March 28, 2017

An absolute delight of a doctor. An incredible listener. Sensitive. Compassionate. I dislike visiting the doctor but would be happy to attend every time should a man as caring and polite as Dr Katafaris be available. I can't fault him in any way, shape or form. A simply amazing doctor.

Submitted March 23, 2017

This rude arogant pig of a human told me that to give me a no capacity to work would mean that I should be institutionalised! What an absolutely insulting wanker! No wonder the Insureance companies use this arsehole.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2016

Rude arrogant pig. He is only used to overturn a successful claim. I hope he gets testicular cancer and his dick gets cut off.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2016

An arrogant pig. An absolute arsehole. He is not independent in his commentary and his actions. He is rude and wreckless in his approach to injured workers. He bullies Doctors and misquotes to his point of view. If in surance companies did not exist he would be unemployable.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2016

This individual is crude, arrogant, and essentially a biological tool used by insurance to make them no longer liable to the injured workers and force the injured workers Dr's to comply with his draconian agenda. He is a bully, a thug, and would not be out of place in a Soviet gulag. Avoid at all costs!

flag | Submitted January 11, 2016

Should not be allowed to practice medicine very big bully not helpful at all.

flag | Submitted June 24, 2015

Dr Con Kafataris is used by insurance companies as an Independant Medical Consultant. He is a bully, and tries to get your doctor to make you work full time, regardless of your injury. He wrote in his report that I was getting better when my scans showed instead of having one protruding disc in my back I had got worst and then had two. He told me he didn't care if I was in. Wheel chair as he expected someone in a wheel chair to work full time. He then went on to tell me it was people like me that we're making the workers compensation system broke. I have since taken my case to the commission and was deemed I can no longer be employed in any meaningful work due to my severe back injury having had a fusion, disc replacement and inoperable discs in my thoracic spine kinking my spinal cord. All this according to Dr Kafataris was in my head as I had inorganic symptoms when I couldn't perform his tasks.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2015