Ratings for Dr. Brenda Burns

She is very helpful and kind. Doesn't treat you as if she won't see you again, but more like you are a regular patient. She should really consider opening a family practice! I would love her to be my family's doctor!

flag | Submitted September 28, 2017

I had Dr. Burns for a doctor years back when i had to come to ER Once years ago. I found her to be very nice and caring.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2017

Doctor Burns is absolutely amazing! She changed my son's life because she cares. When she's looked after me she was so empathetic and knows what she's doing when it comes to her practice. I was in Emerg yesterday and had a male Doctor and she passed by and said hello. She does it right and with that she can and has Changed and Saved Lives!!

flag | Submitted June 1, 2017

She is nothing short of amazing! Cares for her patients as if they would see her regularly.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2017

I had to go to Emergency for a very painful tooth and as soon as she walked in she was back in 10 seconds with some pain meds for my tooth GOD BLESS HER HART for the no bull that you get from every other Dr. in that place she could see that I was in severing pain. No questions asked just said I have a very bad tooth she looked at it and was gone and back in ten seconds with pain pills and said here ya go I hope this will help you.. I looked down at the prescription and she gave me 10 days of antibiotics and 30 percocet tec went home and thanked the lord for Dr. Brenda Burns. In the next hour had no more pain and kissed my mother and went to bed.. thanks again Dr. Burns.. I will never forget that you did the right thing.. Because you can't get addicted to 30 pain pills no way so to the other doctors that do not give pain meds to the ones that obviously need them. Remember that one day it could be you're kid in a emergency room in another hospital with a broken tooth from just playing around with a friend and he is in chronic pain and the doctor sends him off with nothing.. Oh that's no problem you will make sure he is feeling no pain.. That's the way it works.Not what you know but,who you now.....

flag | Submitted October 23, 2016

Nice doctor but not the brightest one for sure. It wouldn't hurt her to open up a book once an awhile...

flag | Submitted September 24, 2016

Dr. Burns has been nothing short of amazing the two times I have been the the er for treatment. Very thorough, listens intently, you can tell she cares about her patients. You can see that she is well liked and respected by the staff as well which means a lot more than you think! Yes the wait was long but not her fault. I would rather wait and be seen by someone competent than have a crummy doctor.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2015

Very rude, didn't care about why I was in. She also lies about things as well. I had asked for something for pain (I would of taken Tylonal # 3's). But she turned and said "the doctors in Emerg are not allowed to prescribe anything for pain. I've been there a few months before, and gotten a prescription for Tylonal #3, plus a morphine shot for a migraine headache. If she has to lye, then maybe she needs to find a better job, and hand in her doctors license.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2015