Ratings for Dr. Sanjay Acharya

Do not trust this doctor. He compassion less rude sarcastic and has little knowledge of health care

flag | Submitted November 8, 2017

Great Doctor...very forthcoming with information and treatment options. He has really helped me manage my chronic pain issues.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2017

Dr Acharya is an amazing doctor. When no one else would take on my case because of the complexity, he was more than willing to help me. He is extremely professional, knowledgable and compassionate. I attribute Dr Acharya to saving my life and I trust his recommendations and advice above any other physician that I have come in contact with. Sometimes he says things that I know patients do not always agree with, however, from my experience in dealing with him, it is because he is so completely open and honest. Sometimes the truth hurts and is hard to accept. Dr Acharya is an expert in his field and I admire and respect him and consider myself lucky that I am his patient.

flag | Submitted March 19, 2017

Absolute lousy Doctor. We had him in ICU. Totally ignorant and rude occasionally. More importantly I don't know he is knowledgeable at all. Disgrace to QCH. They have to publish number of deaths in ICU and compare with other hospitals. I am sure it is high due to incompetency of such doctors. I am sure one day an investigation will reveal info that's going to shock everyone.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2016

I have been seeing Dr acharya for almost 2 yrs now I love him

flag | Submitted April 24, 2016

Terrible doctor. Has terrible bed side manner. Very ignorant and abrupt with family members. Had to deal with the man while my mother was very sick in ICU. Was told that we ask to many questions. Should not be working in health care!!!!

flag | Submitted January 19, 2016

difficult, unecessarily rough, late arrival, did not introduce himself, almost smothered me with the mask, when a complaint was made he did not apologize nor correct his behaviour.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2014

I have had this Dr. only for a short time but I am amazed by the knowledge he has in addiction field and he has given me nothing but honest feedback on my care.I feel that I am in very good hands and that he will go to any lengths to assure that I get the care that an addict deserves.I am very pleased to be a patient of his.I would not hesitate or feel uncomfortable asking him questions pertaining on whether or not if I need more therapy or treatment.I trust this man very much and admire and appreciate how he respects me as a patient.Both my daughter and I are patients of his and we admire him greatly and I feel that he honestly cares about what we have to share with him on our visits.I feel that I am in very trusted hands and that makes me feel good especially in addiction.Thank you Debby T-G.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2013