Dr. Carly Youlton

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Carly Youlton

Carly is very caring, knowledgeable, and explains everything that she's doing, I have had back problems for years and she has done wonders for me! She has also given me exercises and stretches to do so I (hopefully) won't have to return. I cannot recommend her highly enough, she is great.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2017

Excellent Chiropractor who takes enough time with you to resolve your issues.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2017

Very friendly, always gives the reasons behind the adjustments she does, never seems to up-sell or recommend more appointments than necessary. Best chiropractor I've seen.

flag | Submitted September 5, 2016

Very knowledgable and relatable. Always helpful in relieving my pain. Love her!

flag | Submitted July 5, 2016

Very knowledgable and easily connects with her patients. Has helped relieve my pain.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2016

She is amazing at explaining what is going on and why she adjusts the way she does. She will give ways to prevent having issues and will never sell you more then you need.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2016

Dr. Youlton is the first chiropractor in Victoria that I've felt comfortable going back to. She is very knowledgable, has a calm demeanour, takes her time, and recommends effective stretches and exercises. She has a habit of fixing the issue and identifying the source rather than bringing you back in for multiple pointless appointments. Would def. recommend!

flag | Submitted December 3, 2015

dr youlton is helpful getting me aligned again after a few weeks at work :) i look forward to our sessions. she is super friendly and customizes our sessions to fit my active lifesyle

flag | Submitted July 9, 2015

I was always afraid of chiropractors but Dr. Youlton made me feel at ease and has been very helpful with the pain I have been suffering. Great bedside manner.

flag | Submitted October 31, 2014

Dr. Carly Youlton's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients