Ratings for Dr. Cynthia Cormier

Fantastic optometrist. I am a doctor and frequent many different practitioners on a daily basis. Dr. Cormier is a master of her craft. Kind and very knowledgeable. Excellent, thank you so much!

flag | Submitted July 20, 2017

I haven't been to the optometrist in over 10 years, and had to find a new one in Moncton. I'm glad I came here for reviews before making a decision! The staff is friendly, there was absolutely no wait and Cynthia is a great doctor. She makes you feel at ease, has a great personality and is very knowledgeable. I would recommend her to anyone.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2017

Very good and thorough optometrist. Dr Cormier found a choroidal melanoma in my right eye and may have saved my life! Strongly recommend :)

flag | Submitted October 28, 2015

Great optometrist! Always goes above and beyond and takes time to answer all my questions. Staff is also very informed: I called with an eye issue and even though I was not planning to come in that same day, they convinced me otherwise and am I ever glad I did!! I had a retinal tear and got in to the specialist that same day for laser! I don't even want to think what may have happened if the secretary had not known how urgent my symptoms were. I would reccommend this office to anyone - you will not be dissapointed..

flag | Submitted September 22, 2015

An incredible Optometrist! She saved my vision and even called me at home on a Sunday! That was 8 years ago and I drive over 250 km to come see her, She is very knowledgeable, friendly and thorough. I will never change Optometrist and would recommend her to anyone I know.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2015

She's is the best optometrist i've ever seen... She's also amazing with kids, she sure chose the right profession, this lady is very knowledgeable.. The office is very cozy, kid friendly.

flag | Submitted October 2, 2014

I'm so happy to have found Dr. Cynthia Cormier again. I love her, her new office and staff on St.George Street. The other place not to be named, was a caotic zoo. Plus, they never wanted to tell me where she went. How rude and un-professional. Myself, my husband, 3 kids plus extended family are grateful to still have her as our Optometrist. Very knowledgeable young lady, she is also great with kids.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2013

Very friendly and honest people work at this location. Very glad Dr. Cormier is my optometrist. My former optometrist I was not happy with. Very satisfied with my new one.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2013

So extremely happy I found her again! After she changed offices, her old office (which I shall not name) did not want to advise me where she had gone to :( I was so upset but after doing a little research I finally found her! She is such a great person, caring doctor, very thorough, great with children, and shows true interest in her work and her patients! Her new office on St-George Street has a great ambiance, staff is friendly and educated about the optometry field.. I am so very happy I have my optometrist again and am very, very satisfied with this doctor, her services and her staff!!!

flag | Submitted May 28, 2013