Ratings for Deborah L. Chase

Worst doctor ever should not be practicing. Please keep away from this office.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2017

The comments below are true. I took my daughter to see Chase at her old practice and she was simply terrible. She laughed at medical records I brought in, and when my daughter displayed breathing/allergy complaints she repeatedly told me to "double the dose". I thought that was dangerous advice, so I politely requested to get a second opinion. Chase didn't like that so she fired me and my daughter as patients (sent us a letter in the mail a week later). Run, run, run from this practitioner. She really shouldn't have a license.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2017

I thank she shouldd lose her liscence before she kills someone"

flag | Submitted November 21, 2014

Almost died from a drug she precsribed me told her I had a reaction blisters on face,body and internal hives she could care less. Laughed at me told me to cover with make up. Cried all the way home. For 2 years now still dealing with the hives from it been very painful especially. On my face. Went to other doctor she said if I would of kept taking this drug it would of killed me should of been started at low dose. I feel she should be fired and lose her license.

flag | Submitted October 27, 2014

I had to call repeatedly to her office to try and set up a sleep study and then I had to repeatedly call to get the results of the study which I still don't have. I would not recommend anyone go to Deb Chase in Pueblo West, CO. She is not professional and she could care less about serving men. I also get the feeling she is really not that knowledgeable with men's health issues.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2013

I think she is a very terriable doctor she never listens to what you have to say and she about destroyed my health and well being with a medication that almost killed me if I wouldn't have stopped it. She should lose her practice. I just don't want to see someone else to get hurt.

flag | Submitted May 28, 2013