Ratings for Dr. Ratna Durvasula

Feeling very positive and satisfied.Dr.ratna is a wonderful person . Had a baby girl 4 years back under her treatment.she is a god for us.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2017

She is a very good and lovely lady i have seen and getting treatment from last 3 months. She optimized, what exactly the problem and running on that to get result.. Thank you Dr. Ratna Durvasula.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2017

She is wonderful and I lover her a lot. She takes a lot of personal care in her patients...I have been to many hospitals in Bangalore and Hyderabad but had never seen such a lovely doctor..

flag | Submitted March 7, 2016

Looks like commercial now. Just giving medicines and injections every visit. Need to wait for long time. But no results as of now since 6 months.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2015

really she is a good doctor i really satisfy with her services

flag | Submitted July 16, 2014

I had undergone treatment for 8 years with no clue of what is happening. But under her treatment I conceived in just 2 months and now I am the mother of a wonderful 1 year old girl !!!!! Thank you doctor ratna.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2014

I loved her a lot...Other docs prescribe me many other medicines but she gave only vitamin supplements and she supported me very much...

flag | Submitted August 6, 2013