Ratings for Dr. Stan Park

My family and I have been patients of Dr Park for 15+ years and my grandchildren now go to him as well. He really is the best Dentist you'll find. Always cheerful, and funny but also extremely skilled, and passionate about his work. Both a real professional and friend if you ask me!

flag | Submitted March 20, 2018

My family and I love going to him he's an amazing dentist

flag | Submitted December 25, 2017

He really does care for the patients. Very kind and knowledgable. Helpful and treats each staff with respect. It was our first time visiting and delt very comfortable and secure! definitely recommend .

flag | Submitted December 14, 2017

Best dentist in my entire life . Knowledgeable, gentleman, compationet, trustworthy. I am happy that he helped my with my problem. Thank you Dr.Park

flag | Submitted July 12, 2017

My personal physician recommended that I go to the Dr. Stan Park. Today, I’m glad I took the advice. I got these nice implants that were carefully done and today my dental health is great. Thanks Dr. Stan Park.

flag | Submitted July 5, 2017

A great doctor. A humble doctor. An intelligent doctor. He checks the teeth thoroughly before any kind of prescription. He does not rush with his appointments and is very punctual.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2017

My daughter really likes to visit Dr. Stan Park. She gets so inspired after the visit that she becomes extra careful about her teeth and oral care. Thank you Dr. Park.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2017

Great doctor. I would love to visit him again. Thanks a lot Stan.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2017

This is so best services of his patients and he is so carrying and take care of his patients and his family

flag | Submitted April 7, 2017

The best doctor I ever visited. He is very passionate and explaining everything to you

flag | Submitted April 3, 2017