Ratings for Dr. Kevin Mark

My kids and I have had 7 years of deeply appreciated dental care. The kindness and compassion shown to my kids has been so gratifying and his appreciation for my needs and concerns has always been forefront.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2019

My child had fillings done here back in June. Terrible experience. Numerous mistakes & pain. The whole place had a negative feeling. He sat in the Dental chair for many hours, then the waiting room as Dr. Mark was obviously way overbooked and had too many patients on the go. No apologies and no respect for anyone else's time. It's worth the trip to Brandon at least for me and my children. Found a very calm, prompt, & patient doctor who is great with my kids :)

Submitted July 26, 2018

Dr. Kevin Mark

Dr. Kevin Mark's response
Please do not believe this fake review as it is slanderous, does not reflect reality, and can be shown to be fake because it makes no sense: "Sat in the Dental chair for many hours, then in the waiting room"? We book children for maximum of half-hour appointments only! Also, why would the child wait in the waiting room AFTER the dental chair? Finally, we are generally quite prompt and do not have very much waiting.

Submitted January 31, 2019

My husband and I have been going to Dr. Mark for 11 years. He has given us excellent care and when we have asked him questions about our teeth he has always taken the time to answer with well informed answers. The staff are friendly and professional and we usually don't have to wait in the waitingroon long before our appointments. We would recomend him to anyone looking for a good dentist.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2018

Worst Dental experience of my life. Unprofessional and despicable. I even saw one of the Dental assistants it looked like have a tantrum; It was unbelievable slamming doors and stomping around. Very poor service in the back and Dr. Marks work station was a mess( same dental assistant) . We will never return there.

Submitted March 8, 2018

Dr. Kevin Mark

Dr. Kevin Mark's response
This is a fake review. Everyone in our office from the doctors to the assistants are very calm, friendly, and professional and there has never been an incident like this. This is made-up slander that has zero basis in reality and should be deleted as I suspect it may be from a disgruntled employee we had to let go.

Submitted May 22, 2018

Dr. Mark is a dedicated and knowledgeable dentist. He is calm and friendly regardless of emergency dental work, a filling or general check ups. He can do orthodontist options such as braces, in most cases. This is a huge asset since you can combine cleanings and check ups with progress towards braces. Our family thinks very highly of his work and of him as a person.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2017

Great service. Knowledgeable, helpful, patient, thorough, punctual, kind, great with children & special needs clients. Staff friendly & helpful. Easy street access & front door ramp. Pleasant & cheerful office, waiting & treatment areas. Booking time reasonable & emergency times are quick.

flag | Submitted December 9, 2016

Extremely knowledgeably, friendly and helpful clinic. Staff are always friendly and Dr Mark is nothing if not knowledgeable--- always takes the time to go over the options and gives the patient the info needed to make a decision. Great with kids as well.

flag | Submitted May 27, 2013

Dr. Kevin Mark's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Top Hospitals in Killarney, MB