Ratings for Dr. Winston T. Capel

Dr. Capel is extremely qualified in his field of medicine. He is very articulate when explaining your problem(s) and also about your medicine's that he prescribes. He is a nice man as well as an excellent doctor. I would not consider going to anyone else for my back problems after finding Dr. Capel.

flag | Submitted May 22, 2014

Everyone was very caring and courteous. Did not seem like first time patient. Detailed exam with explaination. Good advice for better health.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2014

Because he cares and a man of God. He is not just wanting to take you to surgery, he has other pain management options as well.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2012

Dr. Capel has been a blessing to me. He systematically exercises all conservative routes regarding neck and back pain before opting for surgery..saving patients unnecessary expenses that other doctors would not. He is a man of faith and has healed many through surgery and exceptional bedside manner that provides spiritual inspiration for all his patients. Great Doc!

flag | Submitted May 23, 2012

ONE OF THE VERY BEST I HAVE EVER USED, HE TAKES UP TIME WITH YOU. AND GOES OUT HIS WAY TO MAKE YOU HAPPY ( WITH THE SURGERY HE DOES !!!!)HE IS GREAT !!

flag | Submitted May 10, 2009

This is one of the best surgeons in the country. End of story. Gave me back my life and mobility. You will not be disappointed trusting this guy with your health.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2008

I found Dr. Capel to be very helpful in assisting me with my back pain. Over the years I've been told many things by different doctors. Dr. Capel helped answer my questions and answered all of my questions on the things I had previously been told.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2007

Very rude, cold manner, does not tell you the truth, I had to go to Salt lake to a real doctor and he told me the truth, Capel told me he guarnteed I would be dead in 12 years. What I have is Normal aging.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2007

This doctor is very friendly and listens to his patients and beleives his patients when they say they hurt. He is willing to do everything he can legally do to help his patients get their needs met whether it be surgery or pain meds or tests done, whatever it is he gets it done. Makes his patients feel comfortable and safe in his care.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2006

Dr. Winston T. Capel's Credentials

• Chicago College Of Medicine And Surgery (Grad. 1991)

Top Hospitals in Bountiful, UT