Dr. Nadeem Aslam

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Nadeem Aslam

Dr. Aslam is my favourite doctor. He’s very nice and genuinely cares. He never dictates a strategy. He and I work together to come up with the best treatment options. He’s extremely knowledgeable. A very bright man. I also appreciate his mild manner. I feel that I’m in very good hands.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2018

Dr Aslam is clearly rigging his ratings, this is not a good doctor he is dismissive and your appointment would be better spent at home reading your own blood results. Avoid at all costs, he does not pay attention to you at all, save your time and find a real endocrinologist.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2018

My first visit with Dr.Aslam was GREAT. Finally found a doctor that listens and makes sure to answer my questions, The staff was amazing, got me right in with no issues . Very compassionate and show that they care about patient care. Loved Dr.Aslam I made him my primary endocrinologist.FINALLY FOUND A GREAT LOCAL NEIGHBOURHOOD DOCTOR!!!!

flag | Submitted May 14, 2018

Dr Aslam and his team are a wonderful group of people. They are alwats professional, kind and caring. They always welcome you with a smile ansd are always wiill to help you find a solution

flag | Submitted April 29, 2018

Dr. Aslam was extremely pleasant, easy to understand results of a test and his punctuality is top notch. There was no unnecessary waiting in the "waiting room" in fact, he took me early on both occasions. He is a fine doctor and I wouldn't hesitate to recommend him to any family or friend. Dr. Aslam is a wonderful compliment to the medical profession.

Submitted April 25, 2018

Dr. Aslam and his staff is quite friendly and informative.

flag | Submitted March 27, 2018

Have been going to dr aslam for years always get the best care from him he is a very good docter kind and knows his stuff and he does everything to help you understand when you have questions and staff are very friendly

flag | Submitted March 17, 2018

Outstanding medical professional who I highly recommend

flag | Submitted March 16, 2018

Dr. Aslam is great . Thank you for helping me control my diabetes and it's side effects. All his staff are great at their work and their personable skills. Very friendly and on the ball. Thanks everyone for caring for us in need. Cheers!

flag | Submitted March 10, 2018

Dr Nadeem Aslam is very professional. He treats his patients with respect and is very knowledgeable. Sends you for the right tests and is caring when sharing the results. His staff including technicians, pharmacists and medical receptionists are all friendly and helpful

flag | Submitted March 4, 2018

Dr. Nadeem Aslam's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients