Dr. Nadeem Aslam

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Nadeem Aslam

Dr Aslam is very kind and knowledgeable. I am happy to be in his care. He takes the time to listen to me and offers the best service. I am progressing under his expertise. I feel honoured to write this review.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2018

Very helpful and professional. I am glad being in his care.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2018

Dr Aslam is very respectful, kind and knowledgeable. I'm glad I'm under his care. He reviews my diabetes every 3 months and is always trying to improve my situation. His staff are kind, approachableand punctual.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2018

Dr. Nadeem Aslam has helped me alot. highly recommendable!

flag | Submitted January 11, 2018

My experience with Dr. Aslam has been very positive, where I feel very comfortable and relax when talking to him dealing with my diabetes, my questions of concerns are always answered by him and his staff. Thank you, Veronica Valentine.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2018

Nothing but great things to say about Dr. Aslam. He's been extremely helpful and I couldn't be happier with the service.

flag | Submitted December 18, 2017

I hate giving top ratings for everything because no one/thing is perfect but in the short time I have been seeing Dr Aslam in his clinic, I have yet to find a fault. Maybe someday but so far, the Dr and the staff have made a crappy illness quite dealable.

flag | Submitted November 27, 2017

Have been going to dr aslam for awhile now excellent dr great staff very greatful for his care

flag | Submitted November 11, 2017

Very kind. Suggests ways in which one can improve their diabetes management, but does so in a non-judgmental manner. The resources in his clinic are very helpful (e.g., diabetes seminars, links to webinars, etc.).

flag | Submitted November 2, 2017

Very thorough with his diagnosis and explanations and very glad that I was referred to him and all the staff are excellent as well!

flag | Submitted October 30, 2017

Dr. Nadeem Aslam's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients