Dr. Nadeem Aslam

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Nadeem Aslam

Dr. Aslam and his staff is quite friendly and informative.

flag | Submitted March 27, 2018

Have been going to dr aslam for years always get the best care from him he is a very good docter kind and knows his stuff and he does everything to help you understand when you have questions and staff are very friendly

flag | Submitted March 17, 2018

Outstanding medical professional who I highly recommend

flag | Submitted March 16, 2018

Dr. Aslam is great . Thank you for helping me control my diabetes and it's side effects. All his staff are great at their work and their personable skills. Very friendly and on the ball. Thanks everyone for caring for us in need. Cheers!

flag | Submitted March 10, 2018

Dr Nadeem Aslam is very professional. He treats his patients with respect and is very knowledgeable. Sends you for the right tests and is caring when sharing the results. His staff including technicians, pharmacists and medical receptionists are all friendly and helpful

flag | Submitted March 4, 2018

Doctor Aslam treats each person professionally and has a genuine interest in the patient's best health. He motivates me to try my best with my diabetes and always encourages me to overcome any fears I may have. I am very blessed to have him as my endocrinologist.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2018

Have always felt comfortable and welcome when entering the office. Dr. Aslam is always willing to offer new medications if he feels it will benefit his patients.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2018

Everyone is very accommodating and helpful. Love the punctuality and online appointment reminder. Pharmacists are patient and helpful with medication review. Well run facility and support staff are so approachable. Dr. Aslam is adamant about patient understanding why the medication is needed and facilitates follow-up to make sure your case is well reviewed.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2018

Doctor Aslam is a very nice and good endocrinologist! My problem wasn't extremely serious, but he still treated me very well, answered all my questions politely, always on time even early majority of the time... I have nothing but good things to say about him, if you need an endo, I highly recommend him. Kind hearted and caring doctor!

flag | Submitted February 4, 2018

He’s on time if not early most of the time. He’s very pleasant and has a calm demeanor. He’s been treating my thyroid disorder for almost two years now and I’m pretty happy with my experience at his office.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2018

Dr. Nadeem Aslam's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients