Ratings for Dr. Nadeem Aslam

Always a positive experience. Easy scheduling system. Seating area is sufficient. Overall a good experience.

flag | Submitted October 1, 2019

My wife has been seeing Dr Aslam for past three years now.. She has been guided how to control her diabetes with utter perfection.. cannot thank the dr enough for guiding her to lead a happy and carefree life.. God bless him and give him good health. Thanks doctor.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2019

Dr. Aslam is very good and knowledgeable in his field. His ver organized and has staff that are helpful and considerate.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2019

Staff professional and very helpful; Dr. Aslam very knowledgeable and considerate of patients issues and works with patient to progress and stabilize diabetes.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2019

Staff is very nice. Dr.Aslam is very helpfull and takes time to explain what we should do next. Always asks for my input.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2019

Thank you Dr aslam for working with me to help improving my health I could have never have done it without you.your patience and care is remarkable .thank you once more.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2019

I have been seeing Dr. Aslam for 3 years now although I moved further away I will not change Drs. He is very knowledgeable and point on with his diagnoses ... great doctor!

flag | Submitted February 9, 2019

Dr. Aslam is very helpful and attentive. Even though I have to travel a bit to see him he is always punctual in seeing me and supportive in my needs.

flag | Submitted December 27, 2018

Dr Aslam is a phenomenal doctor who truly care about his patients well being and a very helpful approach/knowledge regarding diabetes. I have met with him twice and I am astounded how caring and helpful his staff is. Happy holidays. Fred Ianni

flag | Submitted December 19, 2018

I found Dr Aslam and his support staff to be very knowledgeable and supportive in Diabetes treatment. LMC provides assistance with Diabetes treatment and related education programmes. G. Mantle

flag | Submitted December 11, 2018

Dr. Nadeem Aslam's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Kaiser-Permanente