Dr. Nadeem Aslam

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Nadeem Aslam

Everyone was very nice, and it is nice to be treated well since you are the patient in need of help. Caring, smiling and laughing is good atmosphere for patients. I will continue to come here . I was very well taken care of.

flag | Submitted October 18, 2018

Very helpful, Got a right treatment. Staff is very supportive.

flag | Submitted October 2, 2018

I have had a pleasant experience with Dr. Aslam. He always answers any questions I have and gives different resources and provides you with some control and say in your treatment.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2018

Very helpful staff who are pleasant and polite. Dr. Aslam has helped me to lose weight and take control of my blood sugar levels.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2018

Dr. Aslam is very informative with good suggestions for my treatment. Very helpful staff. A bonus is having the pharmacy in the office.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2018

Great doctor, Great staff. Visits are always pleasant and informative. I have been seeing Dr. Aslam for a few years and will continue to do so as he, and his team, are EXCELLENT!!

flag | Submitted August 30, 2018

Dr. Nadeem Aslam ? I have a bad experience on my first visit to this Doctor & ait would also my last visit. He is dismissive and do not listen to patients concerns, he makes his patient more anxious and scared, giving his patient diagnosis without taking any test. Just want to spend my time reading about Diabetic Cases, just spend my time of nothing

flag | Submitted August 29, 2018

Dr Nadeem Aslam is very helpful ,knowledgeable & Intelligent Doctor,

flag | Submitted August 27, 2018

We had a very pleasant experience with Dr. Nadeem Aslam and his staff. My daughter was very anxious about the appointment and any procedure, but Dr. Nadeem Aslam was very patient with him and spend a lot of time trying to calm her down, the staff was very helpful and kind and always available to help. Dr. Nadeem Aslam is very professional, he takes the time to explain what needs to be done and provides valuable advice, It's not easy to find a good doc for your kids, I highly recommend Dr. Nadeem Aslam and his staff for kids and adults.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2018

Dr. Aslam and his team work exactly and coordinated. Monitor your blood results and take the necessary steps. The following results show progress in disease control. In this way, a stable control of health is achieved and a later visit to the doctor.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2018

Dr. Nadeem Aslam's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients