Ratings for Dr. Nadeem Aslam

He is a very good doctor who is concerned to keep my diabetes to a normal level.When ever I visit him after three months he thoroughly goes through my records.I will recommend him to any one with diabetes.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2017

His entire team is very proactive and professional. Great timely service and very helpful. Dr. Aslam is very friendly and knowledgeable, and continues to provide great medical care to me.

Submitted July 3, 2017

Dr. Nadeem Aslam's response
Thank you for your positive feedback! We appreciate it.

Submitted July 4, 2017

very helpful and pleasant fell like he cares about my condition

flag | Submitted June 25, 2017

Dr. Nadeem Aslam's response
Thank you for your feedback. We appreciate it.

Submitted June 26, 2017

Dr. Aslam is very helpful and I am glad that he is my doctor. The staff are great and the receptionist are very polite and helpful.

flag | Submitted June 17, 2017

Submitted June 19, 2017

I have had an excellent experience with Dr. Aslam.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2017

Dr. Nadeem Aslam's response
Thank you for your feedback. We appreciate it.

Submitted June 19, 2017

Dr. Aslam is highly knowledgeable and explains to me in details about my diabetes issues, advises me on new medication and how best I can maintain my blood glucose level. I would recommend him to anyone having diabetes.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2017

Submitted June 19, 2017

I have worked in the health field many years and met many MD. Dr. Aslam is the best physician l have ever met. I started seeing him since Apr 13, 2017 and now start treating me with my Grave disease. He has assured me, he explains my test result and condition in very simple way that anyone can understand. He is a caring and very knowledgeable Dr and respectable. The staff are great. Dr. Nadeem Aslam l would recommend to any one who is looking for a professional, compationate and caring Endocrinologist. Thank you Dr. Aslam for making sure every test that is out there to be done prior to Dx and continue to follow u.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2017

Submitted June 5, 2017

I always had a belief that a doctor's profession is not all about money it's about compassionate care giving which goes far in treating a patient . Simultaneously knowing and keeping up to date with the latest research out there for treating any type of problem. All that , I found in Dr. Nadeem Salam. Thanks a lot for all your help in getting me the diabetes pump therapy and the proper care for cholesterol.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2017

Submitted June 5, 2017

Dr Aslam is a very helpful and knowledgeable MD. He is always looking to make creatove suggestions to help control sugar levels.

flag | Submitted May 31, 2017

Submitted June 5, 2017

I am extremely grateful for the care I have received from Dr. Aslam. My family doctor referred me to him after finding some nodules in my thyroid that would require a biopsy. To say that hearing this news caused me some anxiety would be an understatement. Dr. Aslam is an amazing physician, very caring, knowledgeable and thorough. He dealt with my issues and fears with empathy and respect and never brushed off any of my or my husband's questions or concerns. He is the most compassionate doctor I've ever encountered. I consider myself very lucky to have found such a wonderful doctor and I look forward to continuing in his care. Thank you so much, Dr Aslam!

flag | Submitted May 28, 2017

Dr. Nadeem Aslam's response
Thank you for sharing your feedback. We appreciate it.

Submitted May 29, 2017

Dr. Nadeem Aslam's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Neighborhood Health Partnership