Ratings for Dr. John Curran

Went to see Dr Curran due to severe jaw lock his RESIDENTS preformed a small operation only making my jaw 100 times worse. 4 months later I am still unable to open my jaw at all and am on a liquid only diet. Because of dr. Curran and his residents I’ve lost 40 pounds in 4 months. Dr Curran has now dismissed me from his practice because he doesn’t know how to fix his mistakes and won’t release any information to my dentist office so they can make a treatment plan. Hands down the worst oral surgeon in Winnipeg.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2017

worse dental experience i,ve had in my life does not deserve to be an oral surgeon felt like i visited a dentist from the 1800,s used all 12 needles of freezing then asked his assistant what to do now .Hurt me real bad never again and no referals from me people get put to sleep first period

flag | Submitted June 25, 2017

Does not seem knowledgeable.gets mixed up.changes what he tells you.no bedside manner.does not hear what your saying or does not listen.does not explain side effects or procedures or complications.when complications arise he dismisses them by saying nothing i did.

flag | Submitted May 26, 2013