Ratings for Dr. A Fini

Dr Fini is such a wonderful dentist! She is so great with my son that he has absolutely no fear of the dentist. That's a huge difference from how I grew up being terrified of my dentist, a fear that carried over into my adult life. Thank you Dr Fini for giving my son a great start!

flag | Submitted May 22, 2017

Love Dr Fini, kids love going, great waiting room attentive staff.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2017

Highly recommend this practice. Thank you Dr Fini for taking great care of our son. It took us 3 Doctors to find Dr. Fini and what a difference now I understand the deference between a pediatric dentist and a GP!

flag | Submitted September 20, 2016

Today my son had oral surgery, and Dr Fini coached my son throughout the entire procedure. My son had the same procedure done at a different dentist office 2 years ago and it was a horrible experience. I explained that to the staff and they reassured my son and I that it would be different . It was different totally different. I thank God for the staff at My Kid's Dentist for their kindness, understanding , and patience.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2016

This dental practice must consider all the patients are fools.Their "magnificent" commitments made on their website seem totally a joke.Two middle-aged women with Dr. Fini comprise this super terrible team.If you are trying to find a service targeting at your money only ,not your child's interest ,this is a "right "choice.Buy the way ,the front desk ,a young dark-skinned girl is the best impressive worker at this practice only.

Submitted July 6, 2016

Great place to bring your children. Awesome dentist and staff.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2016

Dr. Fini is a life saver! My daughter is terrified of going to dentist and after going to Dr. Fini she can’t wait for her next visit. You are a magician! I highly recommend her!!!

flag | Submitted January 28, 2016

Great office, amazing dentist, very helpful staff. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted November 26, 2015

When your daughter wants to go back to the dentist after having 2 teeth pulled out you know you took them to the right place... Great Job Dr Fini and thanks to you and your staff for making my kid comfortable during her visit.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2015

Terrible experience. I have 4 kids and she's lost my business. I was there for two hours for cleanings, most of the time the hygienist wasn't even in the room. I had to book like 3 months in advance to have all 3 of my kids seen at the same time... I found out dr Fini left early that day cause it was her birthday and the dentist that saw my kids kept saying he wasn't sure, that he would let Dr Fini make that decision?!?! One of my daughters was suppose to see another hygienists to make things faster but by the time she saw someone else we had already been ther over and hour and a half. My one daughter took 45 to clean and the second was in the chair for 10 minutes. The prices are outrageous. I will be finding another dentist.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2015