Ratings for Dr. Anabel Chan

Dr. Chan is great with my boys! We have always had a positive experience when seeing her.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2018

We are very happy with the care given from Dr. Chan and staff. My kids have no anxiety about going to the dentist and my eldest has needed several extractions. Dr. Chan is always so lovely and makes sure that my kids are comfortable and that I am given as much information as I need in order to make an educated decision for my children. We feel very grateful to be in such good hands.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2018

We love Dr. Chan and I feel blessed to have her as our dentist. My children, aged 7 and 3 always look forward to their dental appointments. Dr. Chan and her team are so skilled at building trust with their patients. Dr. Chan recommended that my daughter have 7 baby teeth extracted under general anesthetic. I was absolutely terrified. Dr. Chan took a great deal of time in explaining the procedure and risks to me. She then took more time to speak to my husband directly and explain the procedure and risks again. After all that, we still felt that we needed to get a second opinion. Dr. Chan didn’t take offence and in the end we had Dr. Chan extract my daughter’s teeth. It went extremely well. Dr. Chan was so kind, patient and supportive throughout. Dr. Chan runs a busy, punctual practice, but if I ever have a question, she always takes the time to give me a full answer. I highly recommend her to everyone.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2018

I was lucky enough to find Dr. A. Chan 5 years ago! My oldest daughter (now 7) ran into many complications with her teeth. I left many Dentists in tears, confused and uncomfortable to bring my children back. Finally I made an appointment at the Pediatric Dental Group at OakRidge Mall. Walking into the space was magical, the staff was very friendly and Dr. Chan was beyond warm, kind, knowledgeable and most of all my children LOVE her! This morning we had an appointment at 9:00 AM and I am happy to say my children leaped out of bed at 6:45 because they were so EXCITED to go to the Dentist (Dr. Chan & Staff) What an INCREDIBLE feeling as a parent. Thank you Dr. Chan and Staff for making the visit to the Dentist MAGICAL!!!

flag | Submitted January 12, 2018

I have been going to PDG since my very first checkup and have grown up knowing the dentists office as a safe and fun place. It is dentists like Dr. Chan that leave me feeling upset that I will have to find another dentist when I age out of PDG. I always feel like I am in good hands when she is taking care of me and I actually look forward to seeing her every six months for my appointment. Dr. Chan builds trust with her patients by being communicative, gentle and making them laugh. It is rare to feel comfortable or relaxed at the dentist but Dr. Chan creates an atmosphere that any child would be lucky to experience. She is really one of a kind.

flag | Submitted December 14, 2017

My three young daughters all are patients of Dr. Chan. On top of being highly skilled, she is incredibly kind, friendly, patient, encouraging, and lots of fun, and so are all the staff. My girls actually look forward to going to the dentist - they get really excited! Makes it all so easy for us parents. Dr. Chan is awesome.

flag | Submitted December 9, 2017

My two children have been seeing Dr. Anabel Chan for almost 4 years now. My daughter at age 3 needed extensive dental work for her cavities and had general anthestic surgery with Dr. Anabel Chan. Being a new mother, I was quite nervous for my girl to undergo surgery, but Dr. Anabel Chan and her staff we sooo amazing, comforting and well experienced/qualified that the surgery was Thank You God was a success! Dr. Chan was so supportive and was helping us every step of way...honestly, this is hard to find with such busy doctors now a days! She is a warm and caring dentist...my kids really like her and always enjoy seeing her at our dental visits! My daughter absolutely loved the princess gift package Dr. Chan provided after her surgery when she woke up! Also, Dr. Chan did some extra work on my daughter by making her veneers look like a Hollywood movie star...Dr. Chan is awesome!

flag | Submitted October 31, 2017

My two girls (9 and 5) have been seeing Dr. Chan for a couple of years now. She is fantastic. My children think she is great. I love how she puts children at ease and explains to them how they are doing. Staff are great. I would highly recommend her

flag | Submitted October 15, 2017

My kids have been seeing Dr.Chan for a few years, after trying out a couple other dentists before. She came highly recommended, and it's clear why- she is kind and caring to the kids, and very clear, personable and honest to the parents. Her staff are all patient, friendly and helpful.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2017

My son & daughter have been going to Dr. Chan since they were little. She is very caring, knowledgeable, measured in her approach and professional. Best in Richmond, BC.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2017