Ratings for Dr. Sarika Sachdeva

Dr. Sarika Sachdeva has been my dentist for over 3 years now. I highly recommend her to anyone living in the New Westminster area. She's kind, gentle and patient.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2017

Not very good at interacting with patients, and claimed that seeing spit "grossed" her out and that's why she didn't have a sink for patients to rinse their mouths beside the cleaning tables. Was very unprofessional and patronizing. 100% would not recommend.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2017

Very professional. Very friendly staff. Looked after me very well.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2017

Sarika is just an amazing dentist. I don't usually go out of my way to make recommendations but I just felt like I had to this time. She went above and beyond to help me with my pain. She helped me to understand my bad habits and what it has done. Total eye-opener!

flag | Submitted April 20, 2015

Dr. Sachdeva is a very personable and competent dentist and also teaches dentistry to undergraduates at UBC so she is familiar with the latest developments in dentistry. She has been looking after my teeth for over a year now and has been excellent with any procedures needed and clear with her explaination of what needs to be done and why. Concerned that she not develop an aversion to dentistry I have also taken my 4 year old daughter to see her (and Dr. Sandeep Sachdeva) and they were so good with her that she enjoys her visits to see them, even after a difficult extraction of a milk tooth. Kim, in the front of the office, is very friendly and I notice that she always has her head down hard at work whenever I pass by the office.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2013

One of the best dentist in new westminster. very friendly and caring

flag | Submitted May 25, 2013