Ratings for Dr. Paula Woodward

I have just met Paula over 2 visits and I already feel her energy and my own energy transformation. I am a newcomer to acupuncture and so far I am impressed with the visit and results. I can't wait to see where these treatments can take me!

flag | Submitted April 26, 2017

Paula has treated me for almost two years now. I had some hormones issues and was trying to get pregnant. When I first went to see her, I thought she would go directly to the point of my issue, but there were other things that needed to be fixed before getting there. It was amazing since day one, Paula trully cares about her patients and I'm always so excited when I go for my appointments with her. With Paula's help I was able to get my hormones back to normal and got pregnant, I still saw Paula during the pregnancy and I'm sure it helped me having a such great and healthy 9 months. Paula takes time to listen to her patients, I feel like she knows my whole family and life. I always leave her office feeling much lighter, relaxed and happy! Paula has great knowledment, she always answers my questions and doubts. I recommend Paula to anybody that needs not just for fertility but for so many different reasons.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2017

Paula takes time to listen to what's going on in your life and in your body. No matter what state I am in before I see her, I always leave deeply relaxed. I'm always amazed at the wide range of conditions she's able to treat. From stress to aches and pains I go to her for everything!

flag | Submitted June 17, 2016

Paula has help facilitate major life changes for me. Using her excellent knowledge and unwavering compassion she has helped unblock physical, mental and emotional areas of my life. I highly recommend her to everyone!

flag | Submitted May 16, 2016

Paula has been a gift with her knowledge and skill in acupuncture for my family. I have worked with many acupuncturists in the last 20 years and have never felt so amazing! She has an ability to listen and really connect the physical and emotional pieces of how you have become out of balance and use points that literally make me flip a switch and become grounded and calm. My 13 year old son as has also been a patient and she has helped him resolve chronic lung issues he has had since an infant. We travel to see Paula and she is worth every mile :)

flag | Submitted May 13, 2016

I would ABSOLUTELY recommend Paula! She takes a holistic healing approach that encompasses the mind and the body. Her warm, caring energy allows you to feel comfortable to open up so you can get to the root of things. I often vibrate with anxiety and stress but after a session with her, I feel like a new person. Paula has also helped me with digestive issues, hormones and fertility. Paula is very professional, yet spunky and hilarious! I am grateful to have found her!‚Äč

flag | Submitted March 17, 2016

Paula Woodward has changed my life completely! She will make you feel instantly at ease with her welcoming and enthusiastic personality. She not only helps you find the root of your emotional "issues," which for me was a "spaghetti plate" of emotional scars, she will treat the resulting physical pain that stress and depression cause your body. I now live with an emotional freedom I didn't know I could have and have been able to carry on with a new and exciting relationship, unhindered by past pain. She's a true healer of the body, mind and soul. I have and will continue to recommend her to everyone!

flag | Submitted March 9, 2016

Paula Woodward is fantastic! She is warm and welcoming and super knowledgeable. I feel completely at ease in her presence, and by the end of my sessions I am always rejuvenated and uplifted. She is a great listener with an incredible intuition, she somehow manages to plumb the deeper issues and helps me navigate the best way through them. I highly recommend her for just about any physical or emotional issue you may be dealing with.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2015

I couldn't be any happier with the care I received from Paula. She spent so much time with me, and got to the bottom of my issues like nobody has ever been able to do. I have never felt better, my blood pressure is normal, and I owe it all to her. Also, Julie at the front desk is amazing! I love going to the clinic because it always has great energy, and I'm always greeted with a smile.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2015

Paula Woodward has changed my life! I had sleeping problems for many years but after seeing Paula for only a couple sessions, my sleeping issues were fixed! In addition, Paula's work has helped with my digestion and chronic back pain. Paula has also made a huge impact on the way I see my health and I am now able to look at it from a more holistic perspective. Her positivity and way of viewing my "issues" has given me so much encouragement and optimism towards getting my health top notch! I highly recommend her and am confident in her ability to heal.

flag | Submitted August 28, 2014

Dr. Paula Woodward's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Lumenos