Paula Woodward

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Paula Woodward

Dr Paula is very thorough and listens. I feel I am in very capable hands when I see her. She is treating me for chronic migraine. I am glad that I am seeing her!

flag | Submitted August 17, 2018

I can’t recommend Paula enough to everyone I know! I’ve been amazed at the results I’ve had. I look forward to my visits and leave feeling relaxed and stress free!

flag | Submitted August 15, 2018

I started seeing Paula Woodward for acupuncture and traditional Chinese medicine over a year ago and had big shifts and improvement in my health and energy since then. Dr. Woodward has worked with me to get to the root cause of any issues I’ve had. Not only is she extremely knowledgeable but also very intuitive and wholistic in her approach to healing and health care. I recommend her highly.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2018

Paula is the most incredible partner in releasing symptoms that are blocking optimum health. I try to give her full credit for finally healing my debilitating distention and itchy rash, but she insists we did this work together. And it's true, I had to tend emotional blocks within while she was winding her way through my energy with her acupuncture and herbs. Her intuition on where to guide the conversation / treatment is outstanding. Not only did my original symptoms disappear, but I am finally bursting with energy and vitality that I had only dreamed about. I would highly recommend Paula for treating whatever is holding you back from feeling incredible.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2018

Paula's knowledge of accupuncture and Chinese medicine has helped me in my life tremendously. I ahve dealt with acne for most of my adult life and after a few treatments with Paula she not only cured my acne but was able to help my from the inside out withy whole being in the most positive way. I am so grateful for her help and patience and would highly recommend her to anyone that is dealing with anything internally or externally. The human body is amazing and Paula has figured out a way to tap into this world perfectly.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2018

I highly recommend Paula. She is very knowledgeable about the mind / body and is highly intuitive at diagnosing and treating various health issues. Her acupuncture and herbal treatments have helped me reduce stress levels, sleep better, and generally feel good.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2018

I have just met Paula over 2 visits and I already feel her energy and my own energy transformation. I am a newcomer to acupuncture and so far I am impressed with the visit and results. I can't wait to see where these treatments can take me!

flag | Submitted April 26, 2017

Paula has treated me for almost two years now. I had some hormones issues and was trying to get pregnant. When I first went to see her, I thought she would go directly to the point of my issue, but there were other things that needed to be fixed before getting there. It was amazing since day one, Paula trully cares about her patients and I'm always so excited when I go for my appointments with her. With Paula's help I was able to get my hormones back to normal and got pregnant, I still saw Paula during the pregnancy and I'm sure it helped me having a such great and healthy 9 months. Paula takes time to listen to her patients, I feel like she knows my whole family and life. I always leave her office feeling much lighter, relaxed and happy! Paula has great knowledment, she always answers my questions and doubts. I recommend Paula to anybody that needs not just for fertility but for so many different reasons.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2017

Paula takes time to listen to what's going on in your life and in your body. No matter what state I am in before I see her, I always leave deeply relaxed. I'm always amazed at the wide range of conditions she's able to treat. From stress to aches and pains I go to her for everything!

flag | Submitted June 17, 2016

Paula has help facilitate major life changes for me. Using her excellent knowledge and unwavering compassion she has helped unblock physical, mental and emotional areas of my life. I highly recommend her to everyone!

flag | Submitted May 16, 2016

Paula Woodward's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Coventry Healthcare