Ratings for Dr. Izurieta Alejandra

We are so thankful to have Alex as our Dr. Not only is she an amazing doctor but so caring and thoughtful. She has given my husband and I so much comfort support over the years. I highly recommend. 10/10

flag | Submitted September 12, 2018

Im so thankful that we found Alex. She is such a great Obstetrician who provided endless support throughout my 3 pregnancies. A genuinely nice person as well.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2018

The best ob/gyn and fertility specialist I have come across. Very professional, patient, and kind. She made me feel very comfortable during my fertility and pregnancy journey despite the fact that I am a self-proclaimed hypochondriac. She also happens to be a lovely person with a great sense of humour.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2018

I had my little baby ELENA with Alejandra. Couldn't have a better experience: she is professional, calm, makes you feel in a safe environment. It was wonderful. I would choose her again. Thanks alex. Thanks so so much you and your wonderful work team . Maria

flag | Submitted February 21, 2018

Extremel professional, knowledgeable and fabulous bedside manner! Highly recommend!

flag | Submitted July 23, 2017

Very lovely and professional. She has looked after me very well even post birth.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2015

Spent time and listened to my concerns. Ensured I had my results in a timely fashion and followed up with me later and cared about my recovery.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2013