Ratings for Dr. Dara Parvin

Dr . Parvin ok at explaining your condition . Asked question of when I can go back to work or what to do with broken back became arrogant and dismissive!! Only looking for guidance instead he abruptly leaves. Staff also visibly do nothing to support patient when Dr . Behavior changes ! Obvious they are afraid to be patients advocate in the office. Would not recommend seeing him. Did not even send my director written instructions on weight limits or limitations at my job . If you have any other choice I would explore it WORST dr I have ever experienced!

flag | Submitted October 24, 2015

Dr. Parvin is a very good surgeon. He is caring and very knowledgeable. I had surgery and he did an excellent job. His staff was very helpful and caring. Would definitely recommend him.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2014

Dr.Dara Parvin, Is a very professional doctor and caring, as well as knowledgeable.His staff is very nice and caring.I went in for a surgery and I was in the best of care.Doctor and staff deserves 5 stars, if not more:)

flag | Submitted June 11, 2014

Dr. Dara Parvin's Credentials

• Univ Of Wa Sch Of Med, Seattle Wa 98195 (Grad. 1993)

UnitedHealthcare