Ratings for Dr. Matthew S. O'Kane

Awful! He is clueless about what his patients should be put on. And he is a control freak. Also he is extremely rude and doesn't spend time with his patients.

flag | Submitted May 25, 2017

Dr. O'kane actually argued with me about how a med made me feel. Really???? So upsetting!!!! He was hostile and did not "have time" to listen to me. I was feeling down and after this visit felt worse. One of the worst experiences in my life and I feel he should not be in practice whatsoever.

flag | Submitted December 9, 2016

the office is great! and the staff ,the DR. does not listen to u and lets u suffer for several months on meds that don't work when u tell him they don't work he just keeps u on them! Its like hes scared to try new meds hey if one doesn't work try another that's all psyc meds are anyway trial and error! I felt like he didn't believe me that i was sick and made me feel like a liar! I have changed insurance and found a Doctor that will listen.

Submitted August 20, 2013