Ratings for Dr. Gary Chow

Dr. Chow is very patient and kind. He is so good with my son that has extreme anxiety. He takes the time to explain things and includes my son in treatment plans. He has such a good heart and we would highly recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2017

Dr. Chow is an amazing doctor . He is always kind and patient with my daughter. The nurses are always helpful as well. It is always a positive experience visiting his office.

flag | Submitted April 29, 2016

Dr. Chow is one of the nicest doctors we've ever had. He is so kind, and sensitive, and patient. I was referred to him by another friend who has a son with special needs and from the first visit he's been wonderful. The nurses are nice and it's a very kid-friendly environment. We are perfectly happy that he took us on as patients.

flag | Submitted December 17, 2015

Dr Chow has been amazing for my son. We have been seeing him since my son was born and he is now two years old. He always takes the time to explain any questions or follow up I may have. I would highly recommend him!! He has a lovely way about him that my son also really likes.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2014

Dr. Chow is a very caring and practical doctor. He always takes the time to explain and answer any questions I may have. We have never felt rushed or pressured in our appointments and he is very well informed.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2013