Ratings for Dr. Kelly Ahmed

My daughter saw Dr. Ahmed for a routine exam. After blood and urine tests she was given a blood pressure medication. The next day my daughter called her as she was feeling sick. The Dr. told her she had a virus. As the week went on, my daughter called her and told her to eat and drink. At this point, she couldn't. At one point the Dr. told her to go to the ER. After trying to see the Dr. and being to the ER twice, she was diagnosed with a UTI. Her blood and urine tests from her original exam showed that she had a UTI! If the Dr. had even cared to look at them, my daughter would not have the two extra visits to the hospital, missed several days of work or later st 11 pounds. Disgusting! I would not even give this Dr. one star.

flag | Submitted December 19, 2016

Rude staff. Takes months to get appointments, even for an injury follow-up. There is absolutely no sense of urgency with this medical office, either on the part of the staff or Dr. Ahmed herself. I don't know if Dr. Ahmed is a good doctor or not. I've only seen her twice and neither time did she even bother to look at, much less examine my painful area. She just ordered an x-ray. There's no follow-up on lab or other tests. You have to call yourself and then try to figure out what the next step should be because apparently there isn't a coordinator so be prepared to be on your own. If you do need a specialist, it will take you months and months, she will order a slew of unnecessary tests before she will release you for surgery. In my opinion, Dr. Ahmed and her staff have no respect for their patients.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2016

When I was diagnosed with cancer the dr did not even call me however an ignorant staff member did and they were cryptic and unhelpful while dragging their feet to help me get help from a real Dr. at Loma Linda University Medical Center. She is no longer my primary care doctor yet she keeps calling in refills that are unrequested. After I told my pharmacy to no longer take her refills since she is NOT my doc she or a staff member started sending the RX's via express scripts which I had requested well over a year ago when she was still my doc but she failed to follow through then. STAY AWAY FROM THIS OFFICE, they are unprofessional even crazy.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2016

Her staff is rude every time i call or stop by. Cancelled appointments back to back ( got a call shortly before our appt time). Dr Ahmed was really nice when we saw her (once) wited for an appt 3 months the first time, now have been rescheduled twice and by the time we see her it'll be 3 months from the original appointment. Don't ask the front desk staff anything,they seem irritated having to work and won't hide being annoyed with you, same attitude when you call. Spoke with the office manager after my appointment was cancelled yet again and was told there wasn't anything earlier than 3 weeks and that's only because they double booked us....like they were doing us a favor.....trying to find a doctor out here in the high desert is a joke, wait times to get an appointment are up to 3 months or more. Having lived in several states, the care here is sub standard, and nobody seems to care.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2015

My family had an annual physical with this doctor years ago. The only thing she did during our appointment with her was interview. We left this doctor after our first and last visit and never came back.

flag | Submitted April 29, 2013

Dr. Kelly is the most sincere and kind doctor in the High Desert. No matter what's going on she always manages to make time for you. She brightens the room when she walks in.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2012

WHAT A HORRIBLE OFFICE! STAFF IS RUDE AND UNKIND. DR. IS NOT COMPASSIONATE FOR HER PATIENTS. WHAT A WASTE OF MEDICAL DOLLARS AND WHAT A WASTE OF MY OWN TIME!!

flag | Submitted December 16, 2011

This is the most unprofessional staff I have ever dealt with. Dr. Ahmed listens to your problems and agrees with you in person, yet she fails to document anything in your chart and mind as well call you a liar. She would rather you go to the emergency room with any problems, (no matter what they are) than deal with you herself. As long as your a healthy person, she's great. Watch out of your sick or actually need her though.. she'll just toss you to the trash.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2011

My first visit with Dr. Ahmed I was very satisfied with the amount of time she spent with me to figure out my problem. However, now that my illness had persisted she seems to spend less time with me each time I go in for an appointment. 2 of my last 3 appointments had to be rescheduled and I wasn't told until about 1 hr before my appointment time. The staff is somewhat friendly, but are rude when I call to check for my ct scan results and act like I am making them go out of their way. All in all, I would say Dr. Ahmed is OKAY... if she spent more time listening to my concerns I would be more satisfied, and if her staff were more helpful instead of giving me the run around I would feel more comfortable calling in with questions, but I feel like I am disrespected each time. Unfortunately, I WILL be CHANGING doctors ASAP

flag | Submitted June 13, 2011

dr kelly is a most proffessional and very efficent she is a great person and a great doctor she really cares about her patient she is with you from the start if you have terminal conditon and she is there at the end it is not just paper work she really loves her patients and she shows it when she walks in the room and it brightens when she arrives she also take as much time as the patient needs every patient she loves her patient and they love her.she is the best doctor i have ever had the pleasure to have her as my doctor. all i can really say about dr kelly ahmed she is a great doctor.

Submitted June 9, 2009

Dr. Kelly Ahmed's Credentials

• University Of Nebraska College Of Medicine (Grad. 1988)

Oxford