Ratings for Dr. Sally R. Esser

Dr Esser is great. Makes me feel comfortable and answers questions thoroughly

flag | Submitted May 2, 2015

I have been going to Dr. Esser for more than a decade and have the highest confidence in her. She is a fabulous family doctor and is especially astute in women's health.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2012

I have been seeing Dr.Esser for years and my wife also.She has always helped us in our need.Well done Dr.Esser!!

flag | Submitted September 20, 2010

I have been a patient of Dr. Esser's for many years. I respect and like her immensely. She is professional, kind and a truly amazing doctor. She never rushes me.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2010

Dr. Esser also prescribed me Alprazolam for anxiety.I was not told of the dangers either.When I became addicted and showed signs of drug seeking behavior instead of discussing my well being and trying to help me she refused to treat me any further.This is a drug that you need to stop gradually,she totally discontinued care and I ended up having a seizure from withdrawal. Dr. Esser is irresponsible and needs to be better informed on drug addiction and treatment. She is giving out these terribly addicting drugs like candy and then leaving people out in the cold. I could have died. The clinic is still sending me bills.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2009

I have know Dr. Esser for 15yrs and been a patient of hers for the last 5. I couldn't ask for a better doctor. She is kind, thorough, and takes as much time that is needed to address my concerns. She has also been helpful to members of my family and coworkers. I trust Dr. Esser completely and I know she has her patients' best interests at heart. I highly recommend Dr. Esser to anyone, in the area, seeking a caring empathetic medical professional.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2009

She seemed very helpful with my headaches, and gave me good referals

flag | Submitted September 22, 2008

Dr. Esser's clinic prescribed me Alprazolam due to anxiety. No one ever told me of the dangers and I kept taking this horrible drug for five years until I cold turkied on my own. This drug is to be used only for very short periods of time and never long term. It has been a nightmare and my biggest complaint is that too many general practitioners prescribe these benzodiazepines without any knowledge of the true dangers of tolerance withdrawal and addiction.

Submitted September 2, 2008

Dr. Sally R. Esser's Credentials

• University Of Washington School Of Medicine (Grad. 1985)

Top Hospitals in Bothell, WA