You may also like

Rate Dr. Johnny V. Duong, DC, MS

Dr. Johnny V. Duong, DC, MS's Ratings

I called this office as I read great reviews, on my appointment day the front desk welcomed me with warm welcome; something I never got at a doctors office. I really didn't know what to expect, as I talked to Dr. Johnny Duong during the exam I knew I was in good hands. The most down to earth and respectful doctor I have been to. He took X-Rays of me and adjusted my neck and low back and I felt immediate relief from my hip pain. Dr. Johnny told me it would take a few weeks to get me 45% percent better, and it's been 5 weeks since my first visit and I feel more than 50% better. I highly recommend this office and Dr. Johnny if you have neck or back pain.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2910272].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 31, 2015

All I have to said is Dr. Duong is a great Chiropractor, knowledgeable, professional, and really cares about his paitents. 5+ Stars!!!

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2895774].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 15, 2015

Dr. Johnny has helped me tremendously. I had headaches and low back pain on and off for awhile and I have taken numerous medications for treatment. Dr. Johnny did a thorough examine and took x-rays, and found the cause of my symptoms due to nerve pressure. After following his treatment plan, I am feeling great and back doing my daily activities. I recommend Dr. Johnny to see if he can help you naturally through chiropractic.

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2860437].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 9, 2015

Dr. Johnny is an excellent chiropractor and he knows exactly what to be done to help with relief and correcting conditions that he is able to through chiropractic and nutrition.

Was this rating useful? 4 [[ userState['ratings'][2848195].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 25, 2015

I have been seeing Dr. Johnny for about a month now for my sciatica pain that I had on & off for about a year. With Dr. Johnny's recommendations with adjustments and exercises, I am feeling great and able to walk & sit for long period of times without pain or my leg giving out. I'm glad to be off pain medication because it would always temporarily relief and made me stomach feel weird. I recommend Dr. Johnny for your sciatica pain and see if he can help you correct the problem.

Was this rating useful? 5 [[ userState['ratings'][2830599].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 8, 2015

I been going to full motion for a handful of months now. I love the staff everyone is so friendly and loving. The results I've got this far are really great I went from not being able to do work out , work and others things to now being able to go the gym work extra hours at work. It's just so amazing. Everything is affordable. I can't wait till I get into corrective care and go from where I am at now to 100%. I have a lot of faith that full motion will help me feel better and live a life with no pain! Bruno R.

Was this rating useful? 7 [[ userState['ratings'][2819465].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 27, 2015

For the past 10 years, I had been living in pain. I had received chiropractic care before but it wasn't much help. I was hurting so much that daily activities such as going to the grocery store, standing in one place, and going up and down the stairs had me in tears. Last year, I began chiropractic care with Dr. Johnny and I have never felt better. He has always made both my husband and I feel comfortable. He truly cares about his patients and gets to know them on a personal level as well as a professional one. He follows up and is very thorough with his adjustments as well as any xrays or consultations that may be needed. When I had to have major surgery last year, I had to stop my care with Dr, Johnny for almost a month. Not a day went by that he didn't check in to make sure that I was okay. Before starting care with him, I experienced pain from sciatica as well as pain in my neck and headaches due to a pinched nerve. After a year under his care, I can do anything! I am no longer in pain, my headaches are gone, and I have my life back. I highly recommend Dr. Johnny and Full Motion Chiropractic. They have a beautiful office and friendly staff. I have never left there without a smile on my face!

Was this rating useful? 7 [[ userState['ratings'][2811022].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 18, 2015

Dr. Johnny is awesome! I have more range of motion and flexibility with the pain level reduced more than I ever believed it could. Feel great again to be pain free!

Was this rating useful? 8 [[ userState['ratings'][2795958].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 2, 2015

I remember when I first came to Full Motion Chiropractic, I was in a lot of low back pain with radiating pain down my leg. After the first week of adjustments I felt a lot better. It took 2-3 months to adjust my back. After those months had passed it felt a lot better.

Was this rating useful? 9 [[ userState['ratings'][2795033].votes_count ]]

Submitted May 1, 2015

I only been seeing Dr. Johnny at Full Motion Chiropractic for a few weeks and already my results have been awesome! I experience less headaches and my back pain is much better. I highly recommend Dr. Johnny. He's caring, professional and knowledgeable.

Was this rating useful? 10 [[ userState['ratings'][2793470].votes_count ]]