Dr. Andrew C. Oshiro

Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge
1 review

Ratings for Dr. Andrew C. Oshiro

Great doctor, really knows what he is doing. He listens to your concerns, answer questions in details, and when we call his office with more questions AFTER the visit, he DID call us back to discuss my son's situation--and he remembered my son's name. Also love Noel, the practitioner in the office. the only thing I HATE about his clinic is the front desk lady----extremely rude, arrogant, no patience, treat us like we owe her a million I really wish she is fired. Another thing, although his office does return the calls, it's just frustrating that I have to leave a voice mail almost every single time when I call.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2013

Dr. Andrew C. Oshiro's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Andrew Oshiro, MD FAAP is a pediatrician with Oshiro Pediatrics. He did his undergraduate studies at Stanford University, graduating with a degree in biological sciences. He went to medical school at Tufts University in Boston, Massachusetts. He did his general pediatric residency at LSU New Orleans. Dr. Oshiro is board certified by the American Academy of Pediatrics and a fellow of the American Academy of Pediatrics. He has been married to Vicki Hom, MD FAAP since 1995. They have worked together since 2001. They have two daughters, aged 19 and 14 years of age. He has worked with Noelle Cerdan, CPNP, a board certified pediatric nurse practitioner since 2009

• English

• Stanford University (Grad. 1988)
  • Tufts University for Medical School (Grad. 1993)

• Circumcision (male)