Ratings for Dr. Shelley R. Hartman

Having known her for a few years I would not recommend her.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2017

I've being going to Metropolitan Pediatrics for 18 years. She was never my physician. But once I was older I was in need of a pelvic exam and they were willing to let me get it done there. Hartman was the lady who did it, and boy was she rude. She was very impersonal. Made an already uncomfortable situation even more uncomfortable. And then tried to force her opinions on me. I told her that respecting my mom's advice (she is a RN) Not to do something, that I didn't want to do it. She replied (And I quote) "Well obviously your mom doesn't really care about you then" I will never go back an see Dr. Hartman. And I would never recommend her to anyone that has other options. I would Recommend Richard Barsotti From the same location. Now He's an amazing Dr.

flag | Submitted August 13, 2009

Shelley was the best pediatrician that my kids ever had. I am in Alaska now, but my kids still see her in Oregon while visiting their Dad. The care they received in Oregon, from Shelley, is 100 times better than they could ever get here. I have been to a few pediatricians here, but there aren't many to choose from, and none can compare to Shelley's care. Having a good doctor is definitely one of the reasons I miss living in Oregon. Thanks Shelley... We miss you! ~The Ruiz Kids

flag | Submitted August 11, 2009

Dr. Hartman has been my kids doctor for 7 years. She is very busy, but never too busy to spend time talking with the children. Once she is in the room we have her full attention. She is right on in her diagnosis. My kids are turning 16 and 18 and they will be sorry to move to an "adult" doctor.

flag | Submitted May 7, 2009

We always feel like we are strangers here. Our visits feel inpersonable and like we are bothering them. Our appointments are never on time we've always had to wait for extremely long periods before we were seen.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2008

Dr. Hartman is a great kids doctor. She is caring and thorough. Kids and parents alike trust her.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2006

Dr. Shelley R. Hartman's Credentials

• Or Hlth Sci Univ Sch Of Med, Portland Or 97201 (Grad. 1993)