Ratings for Dr. Reuben C. Richardson

Very much of a people person. Very willing to answer any questions you might have.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2012

This doctor has to be one of the friendliest doctors I have dealt with. His staff is excellent and he was able to solve my sleeping problems when I really thought there was no hope. He immediately makes you feel comfortable right when he steps into the room. I hate that the person below had a bad experience and I think they are missing out because he is by far one of the best in town. I will continue to go to him and appreciate his help.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2008

I have had good results with the treatment Dr. Richardson has me on. The wait time could be improved, but I believe part of that wait time is that he spends all the time that is needed with each person to explain anything they ask to them. I know I have had loads of questions and he has taken time with me. I usually ask for the last appointment of the day and do wait about 30 minutes each time I am there. The staff is usually quite friendly and nice. I would use him again and would recommend him due to his knowledge.

flag | Submitted March 31, 2008

This was the worst experience I have ever had with a Doctor. My first visit, he just seemed real creepy. I went and had a sleep study, then after using a CPAP I was to go back. I explained that I worked in Prattville, so I wanted the first appointment in the morning so I could get to work. I waited one month for this apppointment to have it that early. I arrived at 8:58 a.m. I was shown to an exam room at 9:03 a.m. At 9:50 I was on my way out of the office still not having seen the Doctor. His staff were just standing around chatting and having a good time. As I left, one of the staff members stated that he was on his way in to see me. I told them that I did not have time to stay now, I had to get to work. I have never gone back and have never heard anything from them. I would not recommend him to anyone. I chose him because my mother went to him, I have urged her not to go to him again!! He really is a creepy little fat man.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2006

Dr. Reuben C. Richardson's Credentials

• University Of Alabama School Of Medicine (Grad. 1980)