Outstanding Staff Badge
World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Tracy Gangi

Dr Gangi, basically saved me from a downward spiral into depression!! One of the best people I’ve ever known! Anyone giving her negative ratings is a spam artist and a hack on here!! They’ve never met her, never treated by her and is out to cause her harm!!!! She’s well intentioned, experienced and qualified.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2019

Dr. Tracy Gangi is a wonderful therapist. She makes you feel comfortable and is actively present during every session, taking notes and engaging by asking questions and providing feedback. She is empathetic and nonjudgemental. I have been seeing Tracy for over a year now and I would highly recommend her to anyone seeking a therapist.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2019

Tracy Gangi's response
I’m thrilled to hear of your comfort with me in our sessions and how you’ve found our therapeutic dialogues to be supportive and productive; it’s my pleasure.

Submitted March 20, 2019

Tracy Gangi is a terrific therapist. She actively listens and takes relevant notes during the visit, which she refers to in later visits, even if this visits are over a year later, which I am really impressed by. She is extremely professional, and she uses the knowledge she has gained from her education and training in combination with the knowledge she has gained from her patients to give wise, helpful commentary and guidance. Her visits are interactive, and she asks probing, targeted questions to better understand how to treat you. I would absolutely recommend Traci Gangi without reservation!

flag | Submitted September 15, 2018

Tracy Gangi's response
Thank you so much for your kind words and wonderful support of the methods I utilize in therapy. I’m so thankful you’ve found our sessions helpful.

Submitted March 20, 2019

I would highly recommend Dr Gangi to anyone. Dr Gangi truly cares about her patients and she shows it. Her expertise and competence are of the highest quality. I have seen other doctors and have not been as satisfied and happy with the care I get from Dr Gangi.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2016

Tracy Gangi's response
So sorry for my delayed response to your words of support- I’m truly thankful and grateful you’ve found the information discussed in our sessions to be so helpful

wonderful, personal, very smart , available , helpful

flag | Submitted October 6, 2014

Tracy Gangi's response
I apologize for the delayed response- thanks so much for your supportive words!

Submitted March 20, 2019

Dr. Gangi is an excellent psychologist and truly cares about her patients. She goes above and beyond for her patients. I have had many therapists in the past who have not cared or helped even half as much as Dr. Gangi has! I have nothing but positive things to say about her :)

flag | Submitted January 7, 2014

Tracy Gangi's response
So sorry for my delayed response. I am so grateful to hear our sessions together yielded positive results for you. Thank you for your kind words.

Tracy Gangi's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• Saint John's University (Grad. 2010)