You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Paul Genser

I don't know anything about this admin staff of this office now. But in 1981 when Dr. Genser was new, he saved my daughters life. I was about to bring her home from St Josephs when he noticed the tiniest bit of abnormality in my infant. No one else had even suspected. She had a rare lung issue and it was ONLY found because he insisted on a quick chest xray before we left. Her lung was removed and we went home 9 days later. She would have died hours after we got home with her. He SAVED HER LIFE. Today, she is a thriving 33 year old RN at Kaiser. Don't pass up this doctor.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2015

Dr. Genser has been my son's MD since he was 2 years old..very attentive. Listens to your questions.. is very knowledgeable. TAKES his time.. never rushes.. Would never change him for the world.. ALTHOUGH.. some of his office staff could be changed, but he is the greatest MD!

flag | Submitted September 3, 2009

Dr Genser used to me my pediatrician when I was a kid and now he sees my own children. I strongly recommend him, he is very knowledgeable and comfortable to talk to :)

flag | Submitted July 29, 2009

Dr. Genser does not always say what is popular or what you want to hear, but you can bet that he knows what is in the best interest of the patient. He gives all options and shares the how and the why with every treatment he proposes. He checks to make sure you as the parent are on board and offers choices, as well. He has never been wrong about a diagnosis, even when I have doubted it at the time. Love his thoroughness and his open demeanor. He also takes as much time as needed and never have we felt rushed!

flag | Submitted May 29, 2009

Dr. Genser is a great doctor. He will actually take the time to help solve the medical needs of your child and help you navigate through the insurance jungle. He will give good general advice for day to day care.He always has knowledge of current scientific studies to back up his advice.That is not the case with one other doctor in the same office.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2009

I love his attentive nature. He is a great Dr. and I wouldnt trade him for the world

flag | Submitted June 22, 2008

Dr. Paul Genser's Credentials

• Univ Of Cincinnati Coll Of Med, Cincinnati Oh 45267 (Grad. 1975)

• Blue Shield California
Commercial Insurance Company
Health Net
Healthnet
Multiplan
Wellpoint

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I don't know anything about this admin staff of this office now. But in 1981 when Dr. Genser was new, he saved my daughters life. I was about to bring her ho..."

August 18, 2015