Ratings for Dr. Matthew D. Souster

When I injured my knee, Dr. Souster was the second Dr. that I had seen. He was in as a Locum for the Orthopedic surgeon we have. He was great. I have had horrible experiences with doctors in the past and he treated me wonderfully. I'm sad to see that he is no longer in SK, but wish him all the best.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2017

Dr. Souster is an excellent example of a Dr. that enjoys his work. Excellent communication skills and also very easy to talk to and to ask questions of. He was punctual and friendly and gave an excellent explanation of my son's injury and plan of action. I highly recommend this Orthopedic specialist.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2017

I recently had an appointment via referral from another doctor for an injury. "Matt" is awesome! Personable and attentive with excellent, empathetic communication skills. He was able to provide a clear and direct plan of action while taking the time to explain the how's and why's of that plan. A refreshing interaction that has restored my faith in doctors. Highly recommend.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2015