Ratings for Dr. Wayne R. Sebastiano

Trust. That's why you go to a Doctor. He/She is going to help you. Thanks Doc! Peggy K.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2013

Doctor Sebastiano was very professional and honest. He also made a point of going beyond the norm by getting me to see a specialist immediately after finding an irregular heartbeat. He knew that I had work travel scheduled and that it was an important issue. I was extremely impressed that he was able to make it all come together, and doesn't strike me as the kind of doctor that spends more time golfing than working.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2010

Everything was great about this doctor. The office looked clean and modern. In just one visit I was able to have myself checked ( heart and lungs test done on site) and had an instant blood work results. Amaizing! It usually takes a few days to get my cholesterol level back, but Dr. Sebastiano did it in 5 minutes. Everyone seemed to be very pleasant. I wish they would have a little longer evening hours ( till 9pm or something) or may be some REAL Saturday/Sunday hours. ( I came 12:30 on Saturday and it was already late ) I work , so evenings and weekends are important to me. But overall , great experience!!!!!!

flag | Submitted March 7, 2010

I've been to a lot of doctors over the years but this is my favorite! The wait can be a little long, probably because everyone in town goes there and Dr. Sebastiano is worth the wait. The staff have been there for years and are friendly and efficient. Now my whole family comes to Dr. Sebastiano, even the ones in Brooklyn who take 3 buses to see him. He's great with my kids too, makes balloons out of gloves and even can sound like Donald Duck

flag | Submitted March 2, 2010

flag | Submitted February 16, 2010

I , actually , saw a Physician Assistant at this office and she was great!!! There was a little bit of wait ( I came in the morning) and it took about 45 minutes until I was seen ( well, it is a walk in...) I feel much beter now. I would, probably , visit the office again, if I need to .

flag | Submitted January 18, 2010

Dr. Sebastiano is the worst doctor I ever met. He is rude, obnoxious and insulting. Everyone in the office seems to have a bad attitude starting with the receptionist. I have family and friends that have had the same experience that I had. No one would ever go back there. The only thing I liked is there is no wait time and thats simply because there are no patients!

flag | Submitted December 10, 2009

I started to see Dr. Sebastiano simply because of insurance coverage. I have never been happy going to see him. He often dismisses symptoms and rushes through the visit. He never discusses test results over the phone and insists on another chargeable office visit if you have to talk to him. If I can wait, I try to go there on a day when he isn't there and someone is covering for him.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2009

I sent my daughter to Dr. Sebastiano with my mother because i had to work and am very satisfied. They called me to get my permission to threat my daughter and my mother says the doctor was gentle and caring and even answered her questions. The did a few lab tests and got the results right away. He gave my daughter a prescription, a note for school and even a lollypop. Despite my mother being there, Dr. Sebastiano took the time to call me and explain what he found and what the plan was. I am very satisfied and he is the first doctor that my daughter liked!

flag | Submitted December 22, 2008

The staff was ok and as it is a walk-in facility, no appointment was necessary. The wait-time is never very long. However, Dr. Sebastiano could learn to listen more to his patient’s needs and ailments. Instead, he comes across as rude and abrupt, easily dismissing symptoms as simple ailments, such as the flu, allergies or common cold, based merely on observation. And he is quick to treat issues with whatever the current samples he has on-hand and/or drug being 'pushed' onto practitioners by the pharmaceutical companies. This resulted in a misdiagnosis (caught by one of his associates), which led to an emergency hospital visit. A family member was similarly misdiagnosed and her concerns easily dismissed by Dr. Sebastiano, only to have realized the seriousness of her condition upon receiving a second opinion at another doctor. I would not recommend this doctor.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2008

Dr. Wayne R. Sebastiano's Credentials

• Libero Inst Univ Di Med E Chirurgia Dell'Aquila, Aquila, Italy (Grad. 1983)