Ratings for Dr. Badi Altawil

The doctor is very friendly and knowledgeable. He takes thorough notes which he shares with the patient and explains all procedures, medicines, and diagnoses well.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2016

Went in not feeling well, was there for regular checkup, was told did not have time for me, I would have to come back in 1 month for my regular checkup, d/t he didn't have time to do it all today since I was sick as well! Didn't feel like my issues were totally addressed, felt rushed, pushed off on another provider.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2012

Dr. Altawil and his staff are extremely professional and polite. I always feel that everyone cares about my well being. The Dr. always shakes my hand, looks me in the eye and genuinely listens to everything I say. He gives me clear options on treatment and respects my decisions. I would absolutely reccomend this doctor to everyone!

flag | Submitted November 10, 2008

This dr. actually takes the times to listen to you and maintains thorough notes in your chart from each visit

flag | Submitted November 26, 2007

Dr. Badi Altawil's Credentials

• Univ Of Damascus, Fac Of Med, Damascus, Syria (Grad. 1989)