Ratings for Dr. Nicolas Badre

I had seen several psychiatrist before but his all encompassing care with weekly therapy and low dose antidepressant was what I needed.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2015

Finally a warm, reliable, psychiatrist who understands! My previous experiences with psychiatrists had been disappointing. I never felt like they knew me. Thank you Dr. Badre!

flag | Submitted July 16, 2014

Dr. Badre was helpful while I was going through a difficult patch. He did not recommend medication for my particular ailment, and closely monitored me as I recovered.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2014

One of the best experience in a therapy office; from the warm reception to the genuine understanding of my needs and issues.

flag | Submitted September 5, 2013

Dr. Badre was punctual, responsive, and knowledgeable. I trust him with all my problems. He guided through my debilitating depression by the use of antidepressants and therapy.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2013

Caring, compassionate, knowledgeable. He spent time understanding who I was a person and always had my best interest in mind.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2013