Dr. Gundu A. Reddy (Office Visits  & Telepsychiatry)
Outstanding Staff Badge
World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge
(20)

"Dr Reddy is exceptionally smart and talented. I learnt more abou thow to manage my ADD..." Read more

Ratings for Dr. Indhira Almonte

Dr. Almonte accepted me as a patient in one of the toughest times in my life. My condition had worsened to a point where I was borderline being hospitalized. I am so thankful to have met her. She provided me with the medication I needed and has been skillful with how she reduces and works with the medicine. Her office is a comfortable and welcoming environment. Dr. Almonte's presence and her kind yet firm approach make her a top professional in the field. Prior to being her patient I had seen other psychiatrists and she has been the best one. Dr. Almonte is fluent in Spanish and being able to communicate in both languages with her has also been helpful.

flag | Submitted April 30, 2018

Dr. Almonte has been the best psychiatry I ever work with. Finally, after 12 years she found the right diagnostic for me and gave me the treatment that help my condition. Very grateful to find her. I feel much better and I feel more in control since i'm under her care. Thank you Dr. Indhira Almonte

flag | Submitted April 30, 2018

Dr. Almonte took me on as a new patient right away when I needed a change from my last Doctor. She satisfies all my medical benefits. As a person, she is kind, very perceptive and concentrates on what would be the best way to help one. Dr. Almonte is more of a listener when you are in her office. Then, she makes her observation notes known. Being educated where she has been, is reflected in her knowledge and how to make important decisions right away. When I needed an extra visit, I got one for ASAP. Dr. Almonte was the Doctor I chose after seeing other Doctors as a replacement for the Doctor I left. Where ever she works, I would recommend her to be ones Doctor with no hesitation.

flag | Submitted April 30, 2018

Dr. Almonte is very professional and experienced. She makes you feel comfortable during the consults. She’s also very accommodating with her schedule.

Dr. Indhira Almonte's Credentials