Ratings for Dr. Peter Hum

I've seen Dr. Peter Hum since the mid 90's. I appreciate his genuine care for me and my family. The staff are friendly and helpful.

flag | Submitted April 29, 2018

Dr Peter Hum is the worst dr ever. i've been a patient at his clinic for over 20 years seeing another dr plus him at times when the other dr wasn't in. He has no balls to come and tell me himself after letting me sit in the room for over an hour that he didn't want to see me as i had asked for an transfer the week before due to his suggestion that 'he was too busy' . IT"S A WALK IN CLINIC!!

flag | Submitted January 9, 2018

Dr. Hum is one of the BEST Drs. I have Ever seen. I have been going to him for over 20 hrs. My Husband has had him for over 35 yrs We have not one bad thing to say about him. He is a VERY caring Dr. Rob (Hubby) was in the hospital few yrs back and Dr. Hum went to see him. He calls to tell you test results and he really really Cares! Someone else said he can't retire till we die. I just don't know what I would do with out him as our doctor. His office is a very busy one that should say how LOVED he really is. I could go on and on but. you get my drift!!!!!!!!!!!

flag | Submitted November 29, 2017

Dr Hum is an amazing Dr. My husband was injured in a accident and after his day at work he came down to the hospital late at night to see how he was doing. He has always been supportive and if we need anything he is there for him. He does work out of busy clinic and sometimes the wait is longer but when dealing with such a great Dr the wait is worth it. . Thank you Dr Hum for taking care of your patients so well especially my family. Mel

flag | Submitted April 17, 2017

While waiting well over an hour in the front waiting room. Still not called. Staff were laughing in back. People were waiting and in pain in the front office. A very inconsiderate attitude. Slow to respond and non caring attitude from office. Will not answer on waiting times won't even estimate. Not very helpful.

flag | Submitted March 17, 2017

My husband and I have seen Dr. Hum for 24 years. He is an amazing Doctor and Person. He is not allowed to retire until we die. Waits are long if you pop in for something, but that is because everyone wants to see him. Love Tammy, although my Husband says he has to work hard to keep her in line. Would not see anyone else. For physicals, he is always on time and really listens to what you say.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2016

Dr.Hum is the best doctor I have ever had! He is thorough, knowledgeable and very personable! My daughter and I both think he is the greatest He is helping me manage some chronic health conditions with skill and insight Office visits sometimes seemed rushed but like others have said most people are waiting to see him and not his colleagues I have nothing but respect for his office staff who are also respectful and very nice

flag | Submitted September 23, 2016

Do not think you can find a better doctor he truly cares for his patience he's been my doctor 4/30 years never ever had a bad experience The cleavers

flag | Submitted September 4, 2016

Dr. Hum is an amazing doctor. The care and effort he puts into his patients is beyond amazing. I have never met such a great person. I would recommend this doctor to everyone!

flag | Submitted July 14, 2016

Dr Hum is great. I have been seeing him my whole life. My husband sees him too! Tammy his receptionist is great too!

flag | Submitted June 10, 2016