You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Peter Hum

I have been seeing Dr Hum for nearly 30 years , and now my daughter for 3 years . I have nothing but praise and respect for him , both as a doctor and as a man . The supporting staff also deserve recognition for their dedication .

flag | Submitted May 8, 2016

Doctor Peter Hum is excellent, kind and very caring! You can't ask for a better Doctor! He takes his time explaining everything and his sense of humor is refreshing . When you need him he is there for you. His receptionist Tammy is wonderful also.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2016

This city /world needs more Dr. Peter Hum. He is an absolutely amazing doctor. His caring and genuine concern are second to no one. His staff Tammy works very hard and goes beyond the call of duty always . I live 30 minutes away but that doesn't bother me. I rate Dr. Hum and his staff as 10,/10.

flag | Submitted January 2, 2016

flag | Submitted September 16, 2015

My son and I have been seeing Dr. Hum for years and he is amazing. I have never witnessed another doctor who is as patience, kind, caring , nurturing, compassionate and has a way with my son who he is never scared to see him. Thank you so much for all that you do for your patients Dr. Hum

flag | Submitted June 13, 2015

A wonderful and kind doctor. The clinic definitely needs an upgrade.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2015

One of the good ones has been my doctor for 20+ years, He can be rushed but that is only cause he wants to help everyone and he can quickly take care of people just fine.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2015

I have been going to Dr. Hum my entire life. literally since birth. I am now 25 years old and if he wasn't close to retirement I would bring my future children to him as well as I have just gotten married. Him and his wife are the two most caring doctors I have ever seen, and I wish them both all the best with their retirement. also I want to add, he is one of those doctors that doesn't give up easily if a diagnosis/solution haven't been found untul he reaches the bottom of it all. he is also one of those doctors that don't like to prescribe meds and goes for more natural remedies beforehand. Thanks Dr.Hum for the many many years of over the top service!!!

flag | Submitted December 14, 2014

Truly a one of a kind doctor! Very caring. Good humor too.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2014

I have had Dr hum for over 20 years now and has been my family's doctors since he was fresh out of school. I wouldn't trust any other doctor besides him. Sometimes it can be a long wait but I don't mind waiting to get the proper help

flag | Submitted October 8, 2014

Dr. Peter Hum's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "I have been seeing Dr Hum for nearly 30 years , and now my daughter for 3 years . I have nothing but praise and respect for him , both as a doctor and as a man ..."

May 8, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Doctor Peter Hum is excellent, kind and very caring! You can't ask for a better Doctor! He takes his time explaining everything and his sense of humor is ref..."

April 18, 2016
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "This city /world needs more Dr. Peter Hum. He is an absolutely amazing doctor. His caring and genuine concern are second to no one. His staff Tammy works ve..."

January 2, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have seen dr hum for 30 years and he is hands down the best. He genuinely cares."

September 16, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "My son and I have been seeing Dr. Hum for years and he is amazing. I have never witnessed another doctor who is as patience, kind, caring , nurturing, compassio..."

June 13, 2015
  • Website has been updated from "None" to "http://www.gentlefamilydentalcare.ca/". Postal Code has been updated from "T5A0" to "T6R 1N1". Address has been updated from "None" to "14711 40 Avenue Northwest". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "17804686937".

June 3, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "A wonderful and kind doctor. The clinic definitely needs an upgrade. "

April 13, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "One of the good ones has been my doctor for 20+ years, He can be rushed but that is only cause he wants to help everyone and he can quickly take care of people ..."

January 14, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have been going to Dr. Hum my entire life. literally since birth. I am now 25 years old and if he wasn't close to retirement I would bring my future children ..."

December 14, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Truly a one of a kind doctor! Very caring. Good humor too."

October 24, 2014
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "I have had Dr hum for over 20 years now and has been my family's doctors since he was fresh out of school. I wouldn't trust any other doctor besides him. Somet..."

October 8, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Hum is one of the best doctors. He is great with kids. I have been with him for 16 years and trust him with my kids."

September 8, 2014