Ratings for Dr. Peter Hum

Dr. Hum is an amazing doctor. The care and effort he puts into his patients is beyond amazing. I have never met such a great person. I would recommend this doctor to everyone!

flag | Submitted July 14, 2016

Dr Hum is great. I have been seeing him my whole life. My husband sees him too! Tammy his receptionist is great too!

flag | Submitted June 10, 2016

I have been seeing Dr Hum for nearly 30 years , and now my daughter for 3 years . I have nothing but praise and respect for him , both as a doctor and as a man . The supporting staff also deserve recognition for their dedication .

flag | Submitted May 8, 2016

Doctor Peter Hum is excellent, kind and very caring! You can't ask for a better Doctor! He takes his time explaining everything and his sense of humor is refreshing . When you need him he is there for you. His receptionist Tammy is wonderful also.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2016

This city /world needs more Dr. Peter Hum. He is an absolutely amazing doctor. His caring and genuine concern are second to no one. His staff Tammy works very hard and goes beyond the call of duty always . I live 30 minutes away but that doesn't bother me. I rate Dr. Hum and his staff as 10,/10.

flag | Submitted January 2, 2016

I have seen dr hum for 30 years and he is hands down the best. He genuinely cares.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2015

My son and I have been seeing Dr. Hum for years and he is amazing. I have never witnessed another doctor who is as patience, kind, caring , nurturing, compassionate and has a way with my son who he is never scared to see him. Thank you so much for all that you do for your patients Dr. Hum

flag | Submitted June 13, 2015

A wonderful and kind doctor. The clinic definitely needs an upgrade.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2015

One of the good ones has been my doctor for 20+ years, He can be rushed but that is only cause he wants to help everyone and he can quickly take care of people just fine.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2015

I have been going to Dr. Hum my entire life. literally since birth. I am now 25 years old and if he wasn't close to retirement I would bring my future children to him as well as I have just gotten married. Him and his wife are the two most caring doctors I have ever seen, and I wish them both all the best with their retirement. also I want to add, he is one of those doctors that doesn't give up easily if a diagnosis/solution haven't been found untul he reaches the bottom of it all. he is also one of those doctors that don't like to prescribe meds and goes for more natural remedies beforehand. Thanks Dr.Hum for the many many years of over the top service!!!

flag | Submitted December 14, 2014