Ratings for Dr. Peter Hum

Dr.Hum is the best doctor I have ever had! He is thorough, knowledgeable and very personable! My daughter and I both think he is the greatest He is helping me manage some chronic health conditions with skill and insight Office visits sometimes seemed rushed but like others have said most people are waiting to see him and not his colleagues I have nothing but respect for his office staff who are also respectful and very nice

flag | Submitted September 23, 2016

Do not think you can find a better doctor he truly cares for his patience he's been my doctor 4/30 years never ever had a bad experience The cleavers

flag | Submitted September 4, 2016

Dr. Hum is an amazing doctor. The care and effort he puts into his patients is beyond amazing. I have never met such a great person. I would recommend this doctor to everyone!

flag | Submitted July 14, 2016

Dr Hum is great. I have been seeing him my whole life. My husband sees him too! Tammy his receptionist is great too!

flag | Submitted June 10, 2016

I have been seeing Dr Hum for nearly 30 years , and now my daughter for 3 years . I have nothing but praise and respect for him , both as a doctor and as a man . The supporting staff also deserve recognition for their dedication .

flag | Submitted May 8, 2016

Doctor Peter Hum is excellent, kind and very caring! You can't ask for a better Doctor! He takes his time explaining everything and his sense of humor is refreshing . When you need him he is there for you. His receptionist Tammy is wonderful also.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2016

This city /world needs more Dr. Peter Hum. He is an absolutely amazing doctor. His caring and genuine concern are second to no one. His staff Tammy works very hard and goes beyond the call of duty always . I live 30 minutes away but that doesn't bother me. I rate Dr. Hum and his staff as 10,/10.

flag | Submitted January 2, 2016

I have seen dr hum for 30 years and he is hands down the best. He genuinely cares.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2015

My son and I have been seeing Dr. Hum for years and he is amazing. I have never witnessed another doctor who is as patience, kind, caring , nurturing, compassionate and has a way with my son who he is never scared to see him. Thank you so much for all that you do for your patients Dr. Hum

flag | Submitted June 13, 2015

A wonderful and kind doctor. The clinic definitely needs an upgrade.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2015