Ratings for Dr. Arjuna Kuperan

Look no further. I saw so many other doctors before finally meeting Dr Kuperan. I wish I had met him sooner. I would have saved myself so much time, and so many sinus infections. He really knows what he is doing and I trust him completely.

flag | Submitted May 31, 2017

Dr. Kuperan is the best sinus and nose surgeon in Houston. I have been suffering with nasal obstruction and sinus infections for 15 years. He fixed me after two failed previous sinus surgeries by two other "sinus specialists" who were terrible. I now feel amazing and have my life back. I wish I had known about him from the beginning and I would have saved myself so much misery. He is a true sinus expert without equal. He is the best, and his office and staff are first-class all the way. He always takes the time to listen to my concerns and I never feel rushed when I visit him. It is truly the best physician experience I have ever had in my life.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2017

Dr Kuperan brings new age medicine to the table, and has done a terrific job on my daughters sinus surgery and procedures.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2017

Dr. Kuperan is an amazing doctor! He takes his time and really explains everything to you. It's easy to see that he truly cares about his patients and loves what he does! I will always see Dr. K for any sinus issues I have.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2017

Dr. K is the best sinus specialist. I have been suffering with sinus infections and nasal congestion for years. I had one previous surgery with another doctor which helped for a few months but then my problems were back. I had a revision sinus surgery with Dr. Kuperan and I have been feeling great for going on 2 years now. He is caring and actually listens to your concerns and never makes you feel rushed. His kind bedside manner is matched by his outstanding results. He is hands down the best nose and sinus surgeon in Houston!

flag | Submitted May 9, 2017

Dr Kuperan is the best doctor i have ever met. He is patient, listens, cares and has cured me of all my sinus problems. I had previous surgery with another doctor, which was unsuccessful. Since meeting Dr Kuperan, I am cured and I now have my life back! Thank you!

flag | Submitted May 2, 2017

Dr. Kuperan is an excellent doctor. He takes his time during your appointments to thoroughly explain your condition, as well as to answer any and every question you have. I trust Dr. Kuperan with any of my sinus problems.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2017

Dr Kuperan is professional, caring, dedicated and the best sinus surgeon. I have struggled for years with sinus infections and he cured me.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2015

Dr. Arjuna Kuperan's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Arjuna Kuperan is a Rhinologist specializing in the treatment of sinus, nasal, and skull base disorders and a board certified Otolaryngologist (ENT). To achieve this rare distinction, a Rhinologist must be selected for an extra sixth year of advanced specialized fellowship training in treating sinus, nasal, and skull base diseases beyond what is required of a general ENT doctor. He is one of a select few fellowship certified Rhinologists in all of Texas. As an Ivy League graduate of Brown University and a certified diplomate of the premier University of Miami Miller School of Medicine Rhinology Fellowship, Dr. Kuperan has always set the highest standards for himself and patient satisfaction. Dr. Kuperan has quickly developed a reputation as the “go to” super-specialist for both simple and complicated sinus, nasal, and skull base problems. His warm bedside manner and superb diagnostic and surgical skills have many physicians referring to him regularly for their patients’ rhinology needs. He strongly believes that “if you don’t listen to your patients, you will never hear them. The desire and special ability to connect with a person is critical to building a genuine trust; the ultimate foundation of healing all human illness.” if you don’t listen to your patients, you will never hear them. The desire and special ability to connect with a person is critical to building a genuine trust; the ultimate foundation of healing all human illness. He has over 20 peer reviewed scientific publications, book chapters and surgical technique papers. He has published novel surgical techniques for smell improvement in chronic sinusitis patients. He is an active member of the American Rhinologic Society and has given nearly 30 presentations at their national conferences over the past decade. In the last 2 years he has been an invited guest lecturer to the ENT departments at the University of California at Davis, Loyola University in Chicago, Rutgers Medical School in New Jersey, the University of Washington in Seattle, and the University of Miami. Dr. Kuperan is passionate about delivering his unique highly specialized cutting-edge expertise in the care of sinus, nasal, and skull base problems to Houston and beyond.

• English

• Brown University (Grad. 2004)
  • State University of New York at Buffalo (Grad. 2008)
  • Rutgers University (Grad. 2013)
  • University of Miami (Grad. 2014)

• Chronic sinusitis