Ratings for Dr. Shashi M. Alloju

Dr. Alloju is great, and I'm so glad he was able to perform the PRK (photorefractive keratectomy) surgery in the summer of 2014. My eyesight is so clear! This was my second PRK surgery. My first surgery had been done by a different doctor in 2010, and since then my eyesight had regressed. Before the surgery, Dr. Alloju took the time to explain the pros and cons of doing the surgery again, informing and educating me, and did not put pressure on me to do the second surgery. He seemed to be extremely thorough by reviewing my old charts from the first surgery too. Also, the first surgery's recovery process was brutal (like sandpaper was rubbing against my eyes for a week), but the second surgery's recovery was practically painless. I highly recommend Dr. Alloju.

flag | Submitted May 21, 2015

Awesome, the best in the west, couldn't beat him with a stick, Good luck and Happy Trails I'll miss you Doc

flag | Submitted August 29, 2014

Dr. Alloju is one the best doctors I've ever been to. He's absolutely helpful and cared so much in treating my illness. Any eye problems you must go to him!

flag | Submitted April 20, 2014