Ratings for Dr. Patricia A. Crawford

Been seeing her for 10 years and really no problems, very helpful and always listens to my health concerns, two thumbs up.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2014

I went to see Dr. Crawford for a yearly checkup. She was distracted and rushed me through the appointment. I had concerns about an issue and she told me she would let me know after my bloodwork came back. I called several days later. Her medical assistant as well were unconcern and said the doctor did not know about my condition did not offer to research and find out. I would NEVER recommend her to anyone. This is not someone I want to trust with my life.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2014

The doctor schedules too many patients at once. The doctors also do not seem to be up on the latest in medicine.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2009

Dr. Crawford has always been helpful and seems to know what she is talking about. Fast-paced and busy as all docs seem to be these days, but knowledgable. I agree that some of the staff is not very friendly, and I've had to wait over the weekend to get lab results: on my final (third)call after 4:00 I was told that the office was closed and I would have to wait until Monday, even though they were obviously still in the there.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2009

Dr. Crawford is very "down to earth". She trys to help patients by giving samples to those who have a hard time paying for meds. The staff could be improved; there are some who are not friendly at all. Dr. Crawford does not hesitate to give a referral for a specialist if needed. She can be very blunt. Once I had a ultrasound of my liver and the tech told me that I had a fatty liver. Dr. Crawford said "either a fatty liver or cirrhosis. I sat there and did everything in my power not to burst out crying! I don't think she had any idea how that "death threat" affected me!

flag | Submitted September 6, 2008

Dr. Patricia A. Crawford's Credentials

• Medical University Of South Carolina College Of Medicine (Grad. 1981)