Ratings for Dr. Gray C. Stahlman

When I was looking for a good doctor his and another came up. I ended up going with the other - but tried to get back in to see Stahlman, who had a agreed to see me earlier. He said "I had to live with the choices I made." Meaning I chose Vandy over him the first time. Arrogant. And not exactly living under the healing credo.

flag | Submitted May 21, 2014

I had a back surgery with Dr. Stahlman 18 months ago. I can't say enough about him. From the first visit to the latest visit he has been courteous and 100% accurate on what he has told me. He answers many of my questions before I even ask them. Although I am not good as new, I am better than I was before the surgery. And he did not give me any false hopes. He told me what I could anticipate as far as the surgery, pain, and recovery, and that was exactly what happened. I believe he is a good man and is obviously highly skilled an knowledgeable in his field. I recommend him highly.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2008

Clinical Assistant unresponsive. Dr. pushes surgery lacking in candor.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2008

dr.stahlman doesn't care just as long as it is not him in pain.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2007

Dr. Gray C. Stahlman's Credentials

• Vanderbilt University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1990)